chapter 3

Ibrahim lusol was standing... Waiting for someone from the reverse to come and see how to be free them. He was reckless for someone his age. But then someone appears, he wasn't one of the reverse, that much was certain for Ibrahim. However, this guy was still giving him the chills "the hell are you man?" Ibrahim asks the man Infront of him. The man only responded with "if you want to fight and free the people who were reversed, I suggest giving them a taste of their own medicine."

Ibrahim was confused by what the man said. "The hell?!" The man then offered him a deck. "This is a deck for the link joker, the clan that the reverse was influenced by. Use it, and give them freedom through the cage" he leaves after Ibrahim takes the deck.

"What a weird fella..." He said as he saw the deck "Give em a taste of their own medicine, eh? I like the idea." He smirked. Then, a reversed fighter comes to Ibrahim. It was no other than ziyad bloodborne. "Hehehe, a cardfighter that is standing all alone like a stray lamb" ziyad says as he laughs then takes out his deck "let's see if you are worth reversing." Ziyad activates the battlefield and places his starter, ibrahim does the same. "Game on!" Ibrahim said. "now stand up! The faith! Vanguard!" Ziyad says as he reveals star Vader bravefang. "Stand up! Vanguard!" Ibrahim said as he reveals micro hole dracokid (OG). Ziyad was shocked "link joker?! I thought only reversed fighters can use this..." Ibrahim felt amused, this might be the key to victory. "You start" he says to ziyad.

"You'll regret it boy... stand and draw. I ride! Infitesimal star Vader, Mayoron! Bravefang to the back, turn end."ziyad plays.

Ibrahim knew how to counter. "Stand and draw. I ride! Gravity ball dragon, skill of micro hole, I look at seven cards from the top of the deck, search for a gravity collapse dragon and shuffle the rest into the deck. Now, gravity ball attacks the vanguard!" (8k)

"No guard" ziyad says. Ibrahim drive checks a draw trigger, Cosmo wreath, giving the power to the vanguard and drawing a card. "Turn end."

Ziyad's turn was up "stand and draw, ride! Le maul! Now, with a boost from bravefang, Le maul attacks the vanguard, skill, counterblast and it get 4k" (17k)

Ibrahim doesn't guard, ziyad checks a blaster joker, no trigger. Ibrahim damage checks Schwarzchild dragon "Turn end."

Ibrahim smiles "stand and draw" he had a gravity collapse dragon in hand and two Schwarzchild dragon in hand, additionally, he had a Nordstrom, turndown, and metonaxe dragon in hand. "I ride! Gravity collapse dragon! And I attack with gravity collapse!!" (10k)

Ziyad guards with three units , Ibrahim drive checks a critical trigger, ziyad damage checks a heal trigger on second check, putting a card in the drop zone. "Now, gravity collapse's skill, search the top 3 cards, ride! Star Vader! Freezeray! Ent my turn."

Ziyad was smiling "now is the time to show you... My legion!!! Stand and draw! The knight of absolute lock, come forth and slash everyone with your sword! Ride! Star Vader, Blaster joker! Legion online! Companion star Vader, photon!! Call! I attack with my legion!!!"

Ibrahim doesn't guard, ziyad gets one critical, however, he pushed Ibrahim to five damage with his rearguards, Ibrahim gets a draw trigger from the damage checks "turn end. I like The way you locked my last rearguard."

"Thanks, but it's over now... Allow me to show you my power!! Stand and draw, Ride! Schwarzchild dragon!!! Imaginary gift force 2!!!! The Vanguard gets an extra critical!!!" Ibrahim started with that, but ziyad did not waver up until... "Liberate the generation zone! Generation stride! Death star vader glueball avalanche!!!" He felt a huge amount of power just from that Stride "call, heavymaterial, metonaxe, two turndown, and Vela junior,  skill of glueball, soul blast, g persona blast, and lock your front row units, and my front row gets 4k power, in addition, since I have two glueball avalanche face up, your locked cards are bound face down."

After a number of attacks, and a critical trigger, ziyad lost. His deck burning and him getting free from the reverse. "Wh...what happened..." Ziyad asked. Ibrahim explained everything, and they went to the safe house, the mysterious man was watching. "It appears that this world is going to be saved. There is hope through these fighters." He says as he leaves the area.