Chapter 1: Welcome to Korea

Y/N's POV

I was out at a lake on my fishing boat, but I was only a couple yards out from the dock because I was told that there were sturgeon that were close to the dock since the water was already pretty deep. 

I cast my rods out with some bait fish and now I have to wait. While I wait for some sturgeon to take the bait, let's introduce myself.

My name is Y/N, and I am 23 years old. I currently live by myself in Texas and own an online fishing gear store. All the stuff my online shop has is especially handcrafted by me. I have fished since I was young and that has led me to my main job where I catch fish for restaurants.

I am quite popular because I have a YouTube channel where I do all sorts of fishing from bass fishing to even fly fishing. I also give tips over my fishing tactics to my viewers who watch me.

I also love learning languages, so I took the time to learn Japanese, Korean, Mandarin. 

I am currently in Korea after I was contacted by a famous luxurious restaurant called Toc Toc to catch sturgeon, which is where caviar comes from. They paid for my flight and stay, which was nice. I am recording all this for my YouTube channel too.

TIME SKIP

I was cutting more bait until I peeked over and saw one of my rods bend so far that I instantly ran over and immediately started pulling and reeling. 

The fight was immense and I kept pulling and reeling with heavy tension on the line. I swear I felt my boat being pulled away. I made sure to not pull on the rod too much and let out the drag as until the fish becomes tired to prevent my line from fraying.

After a long 10 minutes of fighting the fish, I saw the head of the fish and it started to flail out of control, but I kept my footing like glue. I grabbed my net as I was pulling it and slowly swipe the net over the fish. I removed the giant hook. I pulled the fish up and weighed it.

"Holy hell, it is 300 pounds!" I said and I put it in my huge cooler of ice and covered it with more ice.

I checked to see if it was a female and I was lucky that it was.

"I was told to catch 3, so two more to go." I said as I looked around the lake with my GoPro.

Sana's POV

I was chilling in the dorms with my members and I decided to open YouTube today. I looked on the trending tab and scrolled through.

"Hm, more news, nah. Food? Nah, that's for Momo to watch. More and more news and drama that I don't care about. Oh? Let's look at this video about fishing?" Sana excitedly said.

"Hello, my name is Y/N and tonight I am at this beach to catch some sharks. Here is all the heavy duty gear I need and I will use that boat to throw the bait out to sea." Y/N said in the video.

"Hm this Y/N guy is pretty cute and charming. WAIT IS HE GOING OUT TO SEA TO THROW OUT BAIT TO SHARKS?!? I hope he is careful..." Sana says with a worried expression on her face.

Y/N goes in the boat and turns on the engine. He drives out with the fishing line and big piece of bait and chucks it to the sea. He drives back to the shore and watched the fishing rod.

"Alright guys, we will now wait for some sharks" Y/N said as he looks into the camera with a smile.

"Owowowo he has a nice smile too!!" Sana happily said.

The camera cuts to a couple minutes later and it shows his fishing rod being bent so hard. Y/N goes over and places the fishing rod on a harness that is attached to his waist and starts pulling and reeling.