Categories

1) Cinnamon Rolls. A cinnamon roll is a character that is the kindest and sweetest of all (or one of the most in their respective season: see Rosanna Pansino, Tana Mongeau, Lauren Riihimaki, etc.). There are also rare occasions of a killer cinnamon roll  (see: Matthew Patrick ) Because of this, unfortunately, they tend to suffer the most and barely ever survive. They are commonly fan favorites.

2) Drama Starters. These people tend to be the polar opposite of cinnamon rolls, with a few exceptions (see Sierra Furtado). They tend to be in feuds, call out people they think aren’t doing enough, or show little to no remorse over deaths (see Nikita Dragun, DeStorm Power, etc.). Most of the time they are strong-willed, fearless, and can come off as mean or cruel, but most of the time do have a vulnerable side. Not many Drama Starters survive.

3) Smart Cookies. My  favorite category, Smart Cookies are the geniuses of the group (see Eva Gutowski, Alex Wassabi, Safiya Nygaard, Matthew Patrick, etc.). They are awesome at clues, riddles, and challenges, and commonly save someone’s life in a partner challenge. They are almost always picked first for teams (unless the captains have a feud against them). These people are commonly friends with Cinnamon Rolls and occasionally in feuds with Drama Starters.

4) The “Wait, You’re in the Show?” People. These people you never really notice until they do something to stand out (which sometimes is never: see Andrea Brooks, Jesse Wellens, Roi Fabito, etc.). These people commonly die first, second or third, with a few exceptions (see Sierra Furtado).

5) The Comedians. These people tend to make a joke out of everything (see Liza Koshy, Nikita Dragun, Matthew Patrick, etc.). They are people no one wants to kill off because they're too funny, and tend to be quite useful, with a couple exceptions (see GloZell Green). Comedians also tend to be fan favorites.