Lyla!!!!

Tysumi pov:

Me, Tsu, Mina and ochaco are making cookies! And it could go better!!! ( this is sarcasm, it's going terrible) ' TAKE THE COOKIES OUT OF THE OVEN!' I yell at Mina. ' IM KINDA BUSY!' She shouts back. Ochaco whines out ' I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!! I didn't mean too!' ' it's ok calm down!' Tsu says as she opens the oven and takes the cookies out. ' there doughy..' I say as I help Tsu put them down. ' Mina....let me see the instructions to see why there so liquidity' Mina reads out the directions as ochaco looks at the measuring cup. ' Uh....you put in 1 and 1/2 ....not 1/2....' mina starts to laugh and everyone yells her name ' MINA!!!!!!!!!!' ' I can fix it just give me flour please!' Tsu says. I give her the flour. Tsu pours in the flour to the cookie mixture. ' uh-oh....' she mutters. ' what's wrong?' Mina ask. ' I put in to much' Tsu says as she shows us. ' that's the whole bag!!!' I say. ' I'm sorry! I didn't know it comes out that fast!!!' Tsu replies. ' let's just mix this and put it in the oven...' Mina crosses her arms. Ochaco mixes the dough ' wanna try the batter?' She asks all sweet like. Everyone agrees but me. ' that taste fine' Tsu says. ' taste so good!!!' Mina hops around. Ochaco puts the batter in the oven and about 30 minutes later we take it out. ' this looks like pure flour....' I say as I start to clean up. They all help me clean up and we just leave the cookies on the counter. A couple minutes later I go back to the kitchen to get a drink and see Lyla, tsu's sister, eating toast..... '....is it good...' Lyla nods quickly. Lyla always has a piece of toast....she has like a addiction to it and that's all she eats....toast... I see Lyla making another piece of toast. ' you wan so jelly?' I say as I grab my apple juice. Yea...I have a addiction to apple juice get over it. Lyla shakes her head no as she eats the toast. I cant lie..I'm judging her...she just eats the toast plain.... I wash my cup and leave. ' have fun Lyla' I say. She just nods and gives me a thumbs up

Lyla pov:

I make 3 more pieces of toast, eat 2 and run to Todoroki dorm. I just go in and hug him. He hugs my back! ' uhm? Hey?' I shove a piece of toast in his hands. '....thx.....' he stares at the toast in confusion. I grab his hand and put the toast by his mouth. He finally takes a bite. I'm very...way to happy right now. He rubs my head. ' how are you mitzu' pst, mitzu is my real name! Lyla is a nickname I rather be called by. I smack his hand softly. ' fine. How are you. Lyla.' I smile and give a thumbs up. ' that's good' he leans against a wall and reads. I look over his shoulder and read with. I don't wanna read! But it's hard have a bf who always reads. And a girl who just wan play!! I snatch his book and run off. I cant tell if he's chasing me or not. I keep running and running until I get lost.. I stop and look around the forest I was stuck in. It's been awhile sense I've actually been completely alone so I'm very scared and hope Todoroki had chased me. I regret taking his book and running... I start to walk back where I was running. I recognize some things but realize I'm walking in circles...I just wan my toast, Todoroki and Tsu! Is that to much? Jeez! Couple of hours later I'm able to make it back to todo dorm. Once more I just come in but this time I walked into a hug! That's mire like it! I hug back. For the longest time it was just me and him hugging in silence. I pull out a lil Geko I found. 'Can we keep him can we keep him!!' I chant. ' Lyla....that's a wild animal....no...' he takes it and places it outside. I'm sad...3 hours in the woods and I can't keep a geko! Sad... I don't ask agian so as payback I take all the bread and make it toast....and eat it all. I can see aoyama just judging me slightly from the corner but I don't care...I like my toast. I start walking back to todo's dorm with toast in my hand but shinso walks past me and just says. ' did.....you take all the bread.........' I nod and run away quickly. He stands there dumb founded. I hide around the corner eating toast and I see that one girl...Qwiry, or dove she rather be called, weird name but ight. She seems sad as she hides behind shinso. I yeet a piece of toast at her. Toast make people feel better right? Not in this case...she started to cry in fear. This is my time to RUN AWAY. I run into Fido's dorm only, I forget to stop and run into todo dropping all my toast. I can feel tears in my eyes....I made all that toast for it to get ruined.... I pick it up and todo helps... I'm still sad! All I wan is toast! I whine small.....I might need to see dr. Phil! This is a bad addition! Ah! Anyways, I lay back on todo's chest and fall asleep. I'm tired.

Dove pov:

I hug shinso from behind and I'm terrified from whatever hit me. I can hear shinso try to calm me. ' it was mitzu.....she threw a piece of toast at you....' he walks me back to his dorm and set me on the bed. I put my ears back and continue to whine. Yea...I'm a small crybaby.... I hear someone knock on the door and I hide behind shinso. He opens the door as I stay close. All I can see is....cups...empty cups...being thrown into the room, I don't know how to feel...shinso shuts the door and picks up the cups and goes to put them back.

Lyla pov:

That's right! I just threw cups in shinso dorm while todo was napping! Then I feel someone pick me up...crap... he takes me to his dorm. ' Lyla you cant throw cups at people......' todo says placing me down gently. I cross my arms and face away from him. He sits down and reads. I don't know if he's mad with me so I crawl on his lap ( in a pure way! You stupid mineta's!) . Like a lil kid!  I fall asleep for real this time. He holds me class and sleeps.