Mr. No Perfect

Sa unang tingin pa lang, you can see me as somebody you will never think na naging ganito ako ngayon.

Naka heavy eyeglasses, pang jologs na clothes, naka tack in ang shirts at naka Jose Rizal ang hairstyle. In short, nerd guy ika nga.

Well, nobody's perfect. You can be a nerd guy this day and you'll be treated like you are an outcast and you do not have any place in this cruel civilization. On the other hand, you can be the campus hearthrob but still, prone ka pa din to make mistakes.

It might be true and I personally believe that nobody's perfect. Pero kahit alam naman nating lahat, marami pa ding mga tao kung umasta "Perfect Guys".

In this story, falling in love to a girl to whom you thought it was a pipe dream that you two will even be friends.

But life is also quite unpredictable, you can not even predict the future with a single event. You couldn't assume na yung certain person may gusto sayo the way she treat you. Pero one thing is for sure, I am Mr. KeithNer Lopez a.k.a Mr.No Perfect. And this story, well, this is all about ME and them.

P.S. Pasensya kung too much english. Well, dyan ko mas maipapakita yung flow ng story. Hope someone will like this. :D