11. All Has Been Revealed

It was the morning after the carnival and I could feel a smile form onto my lips as I slowly wake up. The sun was out today and shined brightly through our blinds. Next thing I know the door opens to reveal Maria all sweaty from her morning run. My eyes squint open as I tried to slowly awaken myself.

   "I thought we were going to run together?"  I said a bit of betrayal. She chugs down a bottle of water as she smiles brightly before looking at me again.

  "I didn't want to awaken that little happy face of yours. You were practically smiling in your sleep the whole time. Plus I don't want to get yelled at if that smile fades away because of me."  She takes a small towel, patting it onto her forehead. I shift my body so I was sitting upwards.

  "Mm.. I think I should go for a run now... I guess I'll be all by myself.."  I pout, trying to get Maria to join me for another run, but she shakes her head at me.

"Nope. I just ran for half an hour and I am not running for another half an hour."  She begins to grab her stuff to head to the shower. I roll my eyes before changing into my athletic clothing. I slip on a sports bra as I fixed my pants. I grab my ear buds and phone before heading out the door. I head out the building and began to start running through the park.

As I reached the park where you can find most people running through I notice Jungkook running back to the building. My eyes widen not knowing what to do so I just stood there looking at the small pond near by with a very awkward pose. I stop my music from playing as footsteps start to approach me.

  "Totally not awkward at all." He mocks my pose as I scoff at him.

  "What do you mean? I'm just admiring the... pond..."  I awkwardly say. I just want to slap my face at this moment. Come on Clara get it together. It's just Jungkook... As I look over to him I couldn't help, but to stare at his lips. Those luscious red lips memorize my eyes. I just want to taste it before it roams down my neck to give such sweet kisses before moving around my body as he-

   "Hellooooo??"  Jungkook waves his hand in front of my face. I snap back into reality slapping his hand away.

"I thought you died for a second there."  He chuckles at his own words. "So.. I decided I'm going on a date later today with Soyoung and I wanted to ask you if you knew any good places?" He begins to rock his body back and forth with his hands in the pocket of his sweatpants. He's going out with Soyoung?

I felt hurt, but why? It's not like Jungkook and I ever dated or will date. I don't own him. He's a free man.. I guess a part of my just wanted him to ask me instead..

  "Oh.. um.. I'm not quite sure. I haven't eaten out for a while.. sorry.."  I lied while I shoot him a quick smile before I start running away.  "I'll catch you later.. See you."  The sadness of voice became a bit visible so I hurriedly left without hearing his goodbye. Before my music came back on I could hear him softly call my name out, but I didn't turn around. I just kept looking ahead. Was I just suppose to let everything go after last night because it seems as if he'd already forgotten about it. Just thinking about how I let myself really fall for all of him yesterday made my eyes tear up, but I am not going to cry. I start running faster and harder -distracting myself from the pain I felt.

Jungkook P.O.V
I wake up to the sight of Jimin smiling at me. I jump out of my bed which ended up with me rolling off and hitting the floor instead.