chapter 6- i... i want more?!

"p-please!! levi!! l-let me ahh! go!" eren begged moaning loudly, he wrapped his arms around levi's neck automatically "i c-can already tell you like it" levi said and panted, while still thrusting him and holding his waist up. "i ahh! i don't! haah! nghh i hate it!" eren cried loudly, he shivered and felt like something streaming inside his blood. he didn't have the powers to fight anymore, he just rocked along with levi, holding him tightly from the pain and pleasure he felt, trembling roughly in levi's hold. this was the first time he ever felt different body, diffrent warmth then his own "ha! levi i'm about to.." he was almost unable to speak, his mind already went blank, all he thought of was the pain he felt, was the pleasure running through his body. he shivered and trembled. "ha.. its o-ok me t-too" levi said heavily breathing. eren panted loudly while loud moans escaping from his mouth, every thrust their bodies rubbed each other, their stomach touched and thier skin chafed. eren came with a big loud groan, panting and shivering. he trembled roughly as levi came inside him. levi pulled out, he stood up and put back his pants, eren was still laying on the couch crying, shivering, shaking. he was dizzy, he wasn't sure what was going on, all he knew was the feeling of the pain causing a pleasure and a pleasure causing a pain. levi dusted himself, and suddenly looked at eren. he leaned down kissing eren's forehead "im sorry" he said quietly and coverd eren. as levi kissed eren's forehead he opend his eyes, suddenly stopped crying, although he didn't say a word, he wanted to say something.

to be continued ;3

((i can barely believe someone is actually read this... this is the worst fanfic ever made by a human being.. hehe.. so if someone does read my fanfic THANK YOU SO MUCH!!♥♥))