➵ 2020 Wattship Day 🍁 Part II

Welcome to Part Dos of my Wattship gifts for 2020 (even though it's really late). For some reason, the 2nd batch alone took me 3 days to finish. I don't know why, maybe I'm just lazy.

Also, the last part will be uploaded soon, that one is exclusive to the current RGW 2020 contestants and judges.

If you are a current friend before I uploaded this, I'm sorry if I don't make one for you. It's either you haven't really left an impression on me or we became friends after Wattship day. I only make gifts for friends before the event.

Of course, the new friends will be recieving gifts in the future so you can look out for that. 😊

I would like to thank these people for providing me the resources that I used for some of these graphics: Miss_Sarcastic27, jiminsitunes, liber_spiritus Really appreciate you all.

▪︎《 🍁 》▪︎

9ice_for_what
Pandora

9ice_for_whatPandora

"You are a princess.
Your words and your works
are of royalty."

I know we never really met for that long, I think we met last year. But I just want you to know how much I adore you and your personality. I love the topics you bring up in your message board.

▪︎《 🍁 》▪︎

QueenXirinOfArvada
Lyssa

QueenXirinOfArvadaLyssa

"You are loved.
Love will always be with
the people who deserve it."

This is just facts, no lie. You are seriously so lovable and so supportive, it's impossible to not be friends with you. Thank you for the Wattship gift and for taking the time to come over to my portfolios.