Prologue

So this part of the story isn't really serious with the plot line. It's just me explaining Y/N's past life and what she will look like. So, the reader is a female (sorry if you aren't but this just makes it easier for me to mold the story for one gender role at a time.) and also a mouse. Mice to me are innocent and small, compared to a snake. Sir Pentious is a snake, and since this is a Sir Pentious X Reader story, I would want the reader to be a mouse. This doesn't mean that the reader is a helpless female who constantly needs to be saved like a damsel in distress. She is pretty self dependent and confident ever since she came to hell. But, she can be helpless in some instances, and I will show those parts of the story in following chapters.

Y/N died in the year 1896, not long after Sir Pentious died in 1888. She wears a white, Victorian dress.

 She wears a white, Victorian dress

Like this. She is mostly pure, and the only reason she's in hell is because of sex before marriage. Her boyfriend had forced her to have sex with him the day after he proposed to her, and they were married the day after. But they still had sex before an actual wedding, so it counted. She died when her husband killed her after delivering a miscarriage, and he killed himself after. When they both arrived in hell, Y/N became infuriated with him, and divorced him in hell. She then began to search for a way out of hell, since her ex-husband is the only reason she came down there. She was wondering the streets to find someplace to help her, when she was attacked. She was knocked out and kidnapped, and taken to a manor. It was King Stolas' manor, and she was taken in as a new maid. She obviously didn't want this, so she stole multiple knives and ran out of there, killing anyone in her path. She found an abandoned house, and because of her experiences on the frontier in Montana, she was able to construct a new house for herself. She was able to survive all the way to 2019, where she found a crowd surrounding a television store. She took a closer look, and found out that the princess of hell was opening a hotel that rehabilitates sinners. Y/N became so overjoyed, she packed up everything she had (which wasn't a lot) and made her way to the center of pentagram city, where the hotel was located.

This is where the story will start. Updates will be unorganized, as there is no schedule. But just know I won't be leaving this story for a while unless I announce a hiatus.