"Noah, my name is Noah"

The next day i wake up and see him shirtless. I yawn and stretch then he says something. "Noah, my names Noah." He says Leaning over the bed. "Ok." I say, standing up and looking around. Then, Noah, stands up and walks over to I step away but Noah pushes me against the wall. He stares at me and grabs my throat. "Are you ready?" He asks inserting his dick into me. I clench up and start to screech.  Noah covers his hand over my mouth. "Shhhh." He says going faster. He goes faster and faster.  "Moan for me baby, moan for daddy." He orders.  I can't. So I don't.  He bites his lip and turns me over leaning over to my ear. "You, are soo sexy. Ok? And, this torture, is never going to get you to listen, please baby, please. Just for daddy." Noah pleads. "I can't." I say.   "Fine." He says giving in. 
       He starts kissing my neck and leaving a few hickeys. He licks my neck and nibbles it.  "Stop it." I say, moaning. "Stop who?" He asks.  "Daddy stop." I say, moaning.   He stops and pulls me to the bed.  He takes off my lingerie and pushes me on the bed. He looks like he's going to get on top of me but instead he flips me over and smacks my ass.   I start screaming but my screams turn into moaning. "Who's body is this?" He asks climbing on top of me pulling off his shorts.  "Daddy's." I say.    "Who's?" He says grinning and fucking me from behind.  "Yours." I moan.  "And who am I?" He asks grinning.  "Daddy." I say.  "That's right baby, daddy. Mmmmmm. Yeahhh. Keep it going baby.  Moan for me." Noah says going harder and deeper. "Daddy-stop." I moan. "Mmmm, no. Your mine, all mine." He says while moaning with great pleasure.  "Daddy, stop." I repeat biting my bottom lip.   He doesn't answer. "Daddy,please. I just woke up. Can't we do this later?" I ask. "He stops, pulls out and picks me up to look at him.    
           "You can't tell me what I can and can't do. And we will fuck whenever the hell I please. Now into the shower." He says grinning.   "But-" I try to say.  "Go." He repeats and I head to the shower and turn the water on.  It's goes from bath, to shower then I climb inside.   I wash my hair and scrub my body then Noah walks in.  "What are you doing?" I ask.  "Climbing in." He says putting two sets of clothes on the counter. "Why?" I ask.  "No questions."  He grabs his soaps and climbs in. He scrubs his hair moving me to the back telling me to stay inside or I'll get punishment. Then he scrubs his body and I can't help but partially look. Once he finishes I ask if I can go now. "Not yet." He says grinning. "No no-" I start screaming but he grabs me and pulls me towards him. "Stop making this a struggle! It only makes it worse!" He grabs my shoulders and pushes me towards the wall. He stares at me and also at the water that's flowing down my chest and boobs.   He starts to kiss me and I try to pull away. I try to fight but like usual he's to strong.  To damn strong.   He kisses my lips then goes to my neck then chest, then squats to my stomach. And tells me to sit still, or else. He starts to like inbetween the lips of my clit and I start to moan.   
       He continues and also sticks his fingers up there. I'm just a moaning mess and then I feel a knot in my stomach. "I'm about to cum." I moan/squeal.  "It's ok, we're in the shower, the mist and water will clean the mess." A few seconds after he says that I cum all over his hand and he washes off in the shower water. "Are we done yet?" I ask.  "Not yet." He says. "Ugh." I mumble. "Don't." He frowns kissing all the way back up. "Don't touch me." I argue as he turns me around and kisses my neck.  "I can touch you however and whenever I want to. You are mine." He says grinning and leaving a few hickeys.  Once he stops he says I can get out but to sit on the bed after I'm done getting dressed.  
        After he says this I get out and kiss him on the cheek real quick. Then I get out.   He has a polar bear fluffy cotton onsie and I have a dolphin fluffy cotton onzsie. I put on my fluffy cotton onsie and sit on the bed.    I lay down and fall asleep.  

"Babe.Wake up. Come on lazy I let you sleep for an hour." Noah whispers in my ear and kisses my neck. "Alright alright I'm up." I say hiding a smile. "Up who?" Noah asks smirking. "I'm up daddy." I say leaning up and yawning.
"Wanna watch stargirl?" Noah asks with the tv on.  "What's stargirl?"I ask getting comfortable.   "How do you not know what stargirl is?! We are watching stargirl."  He says shocked and horrified.  He giggle a little bit and he holds me close.  We watch stargirl and a few more movies for the rest of the night.  And of course he makes mini pizzas and makes homemade ice cream for dessert.