The confession

(summer time, 5:30 pm, common room, with the bakusquad and shota)

Bakugou: DUMBASS!!!

Kirishima: chill out bro

(bakugou is chasing kiri around the common room while denki watches. While on the other side of the room, sero, mina and shota are hanging out on the couch)

Shota: mina....

Mina: yea sho?

Shota: I-.....i have a crush on denki...

Mina: wait REALLY!?!

Shota: y-yea...D-don't tell him though. Please

Mina: you got it sho, but you should totally ask him out!!

Shota: be quiet! (shota covers minas mouth)....he probably dosent like me anyways so there's no point..(sho slouches over sadly as sero rubs her back)

Mina: well there's a chance! Ill ask him!

(sero stares at sho dumbly)

Sero: he is so lucky to have a sweet girl like you have a crush on him (whispering).... and not me...

Shota: (stareing at denki) what did you say sero?

Sero: nothing...

Mina: (whispering in seros ear quiet enough for sho to not hear her)stop moping sero and be happy for her....hey kaminari!

Kaminari: hm?

(mina skips over to kaminari and sero follows whist shota stays on the couch by herself)

Mina: do you have any crushes?

Kaminari: yes I do, why?

Mina: well someone has a crush on you

Kami: wait really?!

Sero: yea....

Kami: who is it?

(mina goes and whispers in denkis ear) shota~ (kaminari's face goes red)

Kaminari: r-really?

Sero: yea she likes you dude..

Mina: well do you like her back?

Kami: yea!

Mina: well go get her!

(kami, mina and sero walk back to shota, kaminari in front of the other two. Kaminari sits on the on the couch next to shota as she looks over at him, he makes a silly face at her. She giggles cutely.) (kami and sero think: shes so cute)(both the boys blush as mina notices but leaves to give the three time to talk)

shota: are you guys alright?

Sero: y-yea im alright...(as sero thinks: I should probably let them be...she dosent even like me)( sero gets up and follows mina)

Kami: uh well I like you sooo....do you wanna go out on a date sometime?

Shota: (she blushes) I would like that a lot

Kami: ill pick you up at 7:30

Shota: alright

(they smile at eachother then they both get up and go to thare dorms.)(6:50, shotas dorm, Mina enters shotas room pulling bakugou by the hand. Bakugou grunts)

Shota: mina!..b-bakugou?

Bakugou: oi icy hot im here to make you look good for your date or whatever

Mina: yea! He's gonna help us a lot

Shota: o-okay

Bakugou: so what outfits do you have?

(sho opens her closet to reveal all her clothing items. Bakugou looks inside and pulls out 3 different outfits. One was a short mid-thigh red dress with a long white cardigan. The second was short-shorts with a flowy black shirt. The third was a knee legnth dress with white coloring and red lace dividing the strap-less top and the skirt)

shota: wow bakugou I never knew that I even had these things let alone put them together (she laughs softly)

bakugou: your welcome now pick one and get dressed

shota: yes sir!

(she takes the first outfit, the one she likes the most. She comes out minutes later and dose a small twirl)

Bakugou: I see why they like you, your gorgeous

Shota: aww thank you bakugou

(she goes to get her white wedge heels and puts on some quick makeup and her hand purse. Mina grabs her hand and sits her on a chair)

Shota: what are you doing mina?

Mina: im doing your hair chill out

Bakugou: no mina. move. Ill do it.

(Sho sits still whilst bakugou dose her hair in a French braid. When bakugou finishes sho sits up and mina grabs her hand and leads her out to the common room)

(6:50, denkis dorm,)

Kirishima: dude im so proud of you!

kaminari: thanks bro

Sero: yea...i hope you have a great time with her

(denki hugs both of the guys and goes to his closet and throws on a black shirt with some jean shorts and comes back out and plays video games with the guys til 7:30 then the boys lead denki to the common room whare he sees mina, bakugou, and shota chatting on the couch. Denki walks up to shota)

Denki: are you ready for our date?

Shota: yup

Denki then lets get going

(the bakusuad sall says goodbye to the two but then they decide to follow the couple. as shota and denki, leave shota grabs denkis hand lightly and he looks down at there hands slightly blushing as she keeps her eyes on the sidewalk)

Shota: your so cute

Kaminari: .....thank you