the unexpected-..

///hey guys! uhm so I want to change up the writing style into POV's cuz I feel like it would be a bit better then what I have going on right now but ill let you get to the story heheh-/// 

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Denki's POV █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

the next morning I was sleeping and woke up to the smell of pancakes and strawberries! I had got up looking at sho cooking and looking back at me with a bright smile despite what had happened. I hadn't known how long she had been up or what she did "hey baby did you sleep well?" I went over and hugged her from behind as she responded with an "I slept well" I noticed she had been wearing long sleeves and I tugged on them "why are you wearing this? it's pretty hot in here isn't it" I said then went and sat on the counter and looked at her kind of confused. "u-uhm I'm just wearing it because I want too.." she had said acting strange. I didn't want to bother her anymore so I said "okay then" I got down from the counter and crept to the bathroom where I saw something I never thought I would see. I saw the blood. a lot of it. I started to clean it up getting worried and scared if anyone else found this they would think I did something!! I had just cleaned it all up when I found a pocket knife and a pregnancy test on my sink....the test was positive... I picked it up along with the blade and ran out to shota pulling her sleeves up frantically putting the blade and test on the counter beforehand. I dropped down when I saw cuts and bruises all up and over both her arms dropping to the floor when I saw. "sho.." I looked back up at her to notice she was all teary eyes and shaking horribly. "I'm s-so s-sorry!!" she screamed out with a stutter tears rolling down her face. "sho it's okay" I mutter before standing up felling a mix of emotions. I take her arm carefully and kiss it "please never do this again..ill raise the baby with you. I am going to be with you and we will all be happy.." she nodded and hugged me as I pulled her in closer.

꧁༒•Shota's POV•༒꧂

I never thought he would react like that. I thought he would go crazy and break things. but instead, I hugged him making me feel some type of reassurance. but I just got pregnant by my raper and I don't even know which one it was. I let go of Denki pulling down my sleeves. "go put on your uniform but make sure you don't pull the sleeves over the cuts. haveing fabric rub against your cuts will make it take longer to heal." I looked at him before going to put on my uniform and getting dressed right there going back to hug him. "I love you and thank you for not getting angry.." I muttered out before he said "no problem angel" he broke the hug to get on his uniform and we both walked to class holding hands. as we got there people looked at us and looked at my arms. I quickly went to my seat and put my arms in my lap so no more than a few people could see. 

••¤('פ Aizawa's POV ¤×')¤••

"good morning class," I said in my normal groggily tone before the class said "good morning" in unison. I had started the lecture as the whole class kept quiet knowing I will gladly extend the lecture if I had too. I had noticed Shota and Denki were acting differently than normal before I got a glimpse of Shota's arm "class you are dismissed early besides Kamanari and Todoroki" everyone looked at the pair which only made it harder for shota to cover her arms so I felt a bit bad about that. the whole class left happily while the two of them came up to my desk "I saw your arm todoroki." she immediately started to tear up then Denki decided to speak up and say "this morning wasn't the best for her!" I saw he went into protection mode "I'm too sleepy to yell back at you I just wanted to know why" she looked back at the yellow-haired male and nodded before saying "i-i'm pregnant.." my eyes widened and I looked at her surprised "with the-" she cut me off and said "with the villains baby? yes..." I pulled her in for a hug. something I wouldn't normally do with my other students but I felt like she needed it. "I will help you take care of the baby if you guys need me I will always be there" the pair of them nodded and I smiled a bit. I excused them and went to my sleeping bag "so tired..."

꧁༒•Shota's POV•༒꧂

I had said bye to Denki and went to my dorm feeling weird but sleepy so I got to my dorm and went straight to bed and took a nap not even changing out of my clothes. I got up around 2 hours later and got changed into a crop top and left my dorm to go to the common area where almost everyone in the class was there talking. Midoriya had come up to me looking rather concerned "are you okay todoroki-chan?" I nodded slightly keeping to myself as he kept following me. keep in mind that nobody else knew about me and Denki's relationship except the bakusquad. "todoroki-chan!!" I started walking faster not wanting to talk to anybody except Denki or Aizawa. midoriya caught up to me and turned me around and took both my hands and pulled me close. "what's going on with you?" he said hugging me. "I don't want to fucking talk about it Deku!!" I pushed him off me and he had fallen to the ground. he looked at me in shock as a drew everyone's attention to us "what is wrong with you?!" he exclaimed getting up. I blast him with a  huge wave of ice pushing him to the other side of the room making sure I don't hit anyone in my way. he smashes the ice quickly to defend himself as the rest of the class backed way but stayed watching. I start to tear up and I go running away from this but I bump into Shoji as he captures me then the green-haired male had walked up to me caressing my face "now tell me what's wrong." I look away crying hard but not making any noise. "i-im pregnant okay?! leave me alone!!" everyone rose in there spots as I had just realized what I blurted out. "I'm so sorry I-i didn't know-" I nod as my tears stop and Shoji lets me go as I make my way back to my dorm with everyone watching.

//if you have any suggestions on what I should do next then let me know I'm always open to suggestions!!//