16

sam's pov:

"done, all cleaned up," i chuckled, walking closer to colby.
"finally," he giggled, pulling me closer and kissing me. i placed my hands on his hips and gripped them with some strength, horny all of a sudden. he looked so good. he always did, but at this moment he looked like someone i just wanted to pound into relentlessly. i slipped my tongue into his mouth when he gasped as i trailed my hands up the back of his shirt.
"stop you're making me horny," he pulled away, giggling.
"that's the point, baby," i chuckled, "if i go too far, tell me to stop, like seriously."
"nothing's too far, i literally just want you to fuck me," he wrapped his legs around my waist, his arms around my neck. i slid my hands down to his ass and chuckled, him giggling and continuing to let me touch him. i lifted him off the counter, taking him into my bedroom and onto my bed.
"i love you," i chuckled, placing kisses down his neck and pulling his shirt off.
"off," he whined, tugging at the bottom of mine. i chuckled and pulled it off, going back to kissing his neck. i left hickeys across his chest and on his neck, going back to his lips.
"c'mon," he giggled, pulling at the strings of my joggers. i chuckled and pulled them off, along with him pulling his off. both of us were already hard, but i wanted to tease him a little bit. just for fun. i chuckled and started palming him, keeping our lips connected.
"fuck," he giggled, pushing his hips into my hand. i took my hand off once he did that, tugging at his hair softly.
"tell me what you want me to do to you," i breathed into his ear, kissing underneath his ear.
"i want you t-to fuck me, and choke me and call me yours, and for you to take charge and make me cum," he giggled.
"baby's horny," i chuckled, pulling his boxers down. his cock slapped his stomach, as did mine when i pulled my boxers down. i reached over to my drawers beside my bed and rummaged about for the bottle of lube i had. i squirted some of the gel onto my fingers, spreading his legs apart. i ran my coated fingers over his hole, him gasping and giggling softly. i pushed one inside of him, his lips falling slightly agape. i pushed in another, him letting out a quiet moan. the sound was angelic. i scissored my fingers inside of him slowly, his breathing becoming heavier and faster. i placed a kiss to his lips and pulled my fingers out, lining myself up at his entrance.
"you ready, baby?" i asked, him nodding. i pushed inside of him, earning a little hiss of pain. he adjusted himself on my member, shifting a little. he gave me the nod and i started thrusting my hips, his legs over my shoulders. he moaned softly and clenched his eyes shut, letting out more moans and whimpers as i continued to pound into him. i slid a hand up to his neck, preparing to choke him like he asked me to. i knew how to choke someone safely. i wrapped my fingers around his throat, still continuing to fuck him. i squeezed the sides of his throat gently, my thrusts getting slower as i was reaching my climax.
"you're mine," i chuckled, planting a kiss to the bottom of his jaw. he came over his chest with a moan, me cumming at the same time with a moan.
i flopped down beside him, both of us breathing heavily.
"that was amazing," colby giggled, grabbing tissues from the drawers and cleaning himself up.
"i know," i chuckled, kissing him softly.
"i'm so tired, i'll kiss you later," he rolled his eyes with a grin, placing a sweet kiss to my lips and snuggling into my side, pulling the covers over him. it was adorable.

***

✌️😗✌️