I would have loved to build a snowman

Russia walked into the room his sisters were in. He was informed they had just passed. He walked to the middle between both beds and held the cold hands of his sisters Yekatrina and Natalya. Hesung softly as tears fell down his pale cheeks.

"I would have loved to build a snowman and then have gone and played.

I'm sorry I was never seen before. That I shut the door and pushed you both away.

We used to be best buddies and we still are. I'm sorry I acted so far.

I would have loved to build a snowman.......Why say goodbye..."

By now his shirt was slowly soaking from his salty tears.

"I would have loved to build a snowman and ride a bike throughout the halls. I'm sorry company was overdue. You both were talking to the pictures on the walls.... I'm so sorry Joan

I'm sorry it was lonely with all those empty rooms as you guys watched the hours tick by..."

He sung out in a choked sob.

"I'm sorry I never came out there...when they were asking were I've been....they said keep courage you both were trying to..and you were here for me...but I didn't believe......we only each other.... you both and I......Why did you say goodbye.....I would have loved to build a snowman...........It wouldn't have to be a snowman......"

Ivan got up and walked to the door as he looked back one last time and sung out the last part.

"I'm sorry....bye.." he sung as he shut the door.