Solving Puzzle #1

Ch. 5: Solving Puzzle # (Number) 1 

"Okay, so after analizing the tape again, I have come to the conclusion that the package is either in Star City or Metropolis."  Flash said with a game face on.
"Metropolis is higher elivation then Star City, so it has to be in Metropolis." said Superman.
"Yeah, but where?" asked kid Flash who was eating chips rather messily.
Artemis smacked him on the back of his head.
"Owwe!" KF yelled. 
"Knock it off you two, and help us find this box!" Superboy yelled.
"The poem says , 'I am up in the sky, but i'm not that high." Martian ManHunter said. 
"So what, it's in a tree?" Hal Jordan, Green Lantern, said.
Everyone looked at him.
"Why would he put it in a tree? It's just going to fall." said Red Arrow.
"No, but Hal's got the right idea. It's in or on the top of a building." Batman said.
"Great, now witch one? There are millions!" Artemis yelled, frustrated.
"What's his favorite place to go in Metropolis?" Batman asked. 
"There's a lot of places he visits." Superman said.
Batman went to the computer and pulled up Robin's tracker log of when he was in Metropolis.
"It says he visits LexCorp the most often?" Batman read out loud. 
"What?! That has to be wrong!" Superman yelled. 
"It's not. Okay, let's look and if it isn't there, we'll look at the list again and go through each location." Batman said.
"Fine!" Superman huffed.