One

1) Promise to Win

1) Promise to Win

~

"It's here!" Saito beamed running up the stairs to her room.

She slammed the door shut thrusting they cd into the DVD player.

An image soon appeared on the screen.

"Saito Mio..." a familiar face grinned.

~

"Alright let's see..." she mumbled to herself, "Uniform..."

She looked down at herself, "Check... bag..."

She looked at the corner of her bed, "Check... alright I'm ready!"
She grabbed her bag and ran down the stairs.

"Bye Maggie!" She smiled slightly waving.

~

I'm gonna miss the train! Her footsteps echoed across the street as she ran, scanning her train pass quickly and jumping onto the train.

She let out a sigh of relief turning to find a seat, it's so packed...

Saito slowly inched towards the seats slipping and almost falling as the train started.

"Careful." A blonde, male smiled slightly, holding Saito by the shoulders for support.

"Uh-" shit, "Thanks... I guess."

"Oh?" The blonde haired male spoke up, "You go to UA?"

"Oh- yea." Saito presses her lips into a firm line, "It's my first day..."

"Me too..." the boy stared at her a grim expression crossing his face, "You don't happen to be in 1-A... are you?"

"Oh- uh... no." Saito furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm actually in 1-B."

The boy let out a sigh of relief, "Oh thank god, I thought you were one of those snobby scums."

"Scums?" Saito tilted her head, what's wrong with this guy?

"You haven't even met them yet and you're already judging them?" Saito rolled her eyes.

The blonde crossed his arms and let out a short tch, "I know they'll be snobby, the fact that they're in the top class will go to their heads."

"That doesn't even make sense," Saito said, "They're going to UA to be heroes. Not some stuck up wannabes."

Saito glared up at the tall male, "And you can let go of my shoulders now."

The boys face tinted pink with frustration, "You'll see."

He removed his hands, and turned to face the opposite direction.

She did the same so they were back to back.

"I'm Monomo Neito." The boy spoke, "By the way."

"Saito Mio." She replied, "I guess I'll see you around."