Episode One: Pilot

INT. HOME - DAY - FLASHBACK

Tommy and LELA wakes up from the SOUND of an alarm clock going out. Tommy quickly turns off the alarm clock and kneels to pray.

Tommy

Damn it's time for me to get up already, it feels like I just went to sleep. Can't believe it's 4:30 AM.

Lela

Morning love can you wake me up when you get out the shower please. Because the last time you let me oversleep.

Tommy

How is that my fault? If you'll set  your alarm like I do, you'll be up on time, (pause) but you know I'll call you.

Lela

Please don't forget.

INT. BATHROOM - DAY

Tommy grabs his phone to play music while he showers.

INT. KITCHEN - DAY

Tommy walks into the kitchen dressed and ready for work, in a rush to beat the morning traffic, tommy skips breakfast with the family.

Tommy

Okay love I'm off to work, I'll give you a call later, Give the kids my love.

Lela

I will, drive safe.

INT. BUILDING IN THE CITY - DAY

Tommy walks into the building and quickly says morning to everyone he pass, tommy sees his friend JOE.

Tommy

Hi good morning Joe, how was your weekend?

Joe

Not too bad, you know I got the kids this weekend so that was a blessing, you know I hardly get to see the kids.

Tommy

So what did you and the kids get into over the weekend?

Joe

I took them to the park for a picnic just so I can get to know them better, it's not something that I'm used to but it did help. (Pause) hey are you trying to have lunch with me later?

Tommy

I'll let you know 2 hours before lunch, got a lot of things I got to do today. Couldn't get some of my work done over the weekend, something came up (said with a smile)

Joe

I know what you mean, Okay just let me know.

INT. OFFICE - DAY

Tommy gets in the office and gets on the phone, to calls secretary to ask for a quick reminder for the meeting.

Tommy

Kari can you please remember me about the meeting later today, don't want to be late.

INTERCUT Between Tommy At work and Trey at Nightwalker Company

INT. NIGHTWALKER COMPANY- AFTERNOON- FLASHBACK

TREY is sitting in cubicle twirling his pencil around. FERNANDO is next to him writing down numbers. Trey and Fernando end up talking.

Trey

I finally finished my work. I think I'm going break now. Do wanna go get lunch

Fernando

Yeah right, I know you're going to go look for the ladies. I got work to do. I have to finish.

Trey