Episode Seven: Endgame Part Two (Season Finale)

EXT. COMPOUND-NIGHT

The first truck BREAKS through the gate SHOOTING anyone standing outside or came running towards the truck. Jacob and his unit 1 realize that the zombies just keep coming, as General Tal and Paul attack the back entrance.

Jacob

Sir we're going to need back up!

General Tal (.O.S.)

Unit 2, move in!

INTERCUT between Jacob fighting at the gate to Tommy and Alex.

INT. COMPOUND- NIGHT

Tommy and Alex are on the rooftop with unit 13, as they enter the compound unnoticed and continued to make their way to the lab quietly

Alex

All clear up here.

Tommy

Be ready, team. the Z's can be anywhere.

Alex

Let's move out.

Tommy hears Jacob over the ear piece, asking General Tal for back up.

Tommy

Sir should we help?

General Tal (.O.S.)

No! You find that cure and get outta there.

INTERCUT between Tommy and the crew making their way to the lab to General Tal and Paul.

EXT. COMPOUND- NIGHT

General Tal and Paul lead the attack from the back of the compound with unit 7, where the zombies meet them head on and a gunfight breaks out.

Paul

Sir look out!

BANG BANG 2 zombies fall, almost taking out General Tal. The zombies came out rushing towards them, as General Tal, Paul and unit 7 take cover. General Tal takes out a RPG 7 rocket launcher and shoots it into the crowd of zombies. BOOM ! 50 of the Z's are blown away, body parts flying in every direction.

Trey

Good shot sir, looks like we're going to need more than one RPG launcher, if they keep coming like this.

Paul

Just keep shooting!

INTERCUT between General Tal and Paul fighting off the zombies to Alex and Tommy.

INT. COMPOUND- NIGHT

Alex,Tommy and unit 13 finally make it to the lab, we're they see two agents guarding Gisele.

Tommy

You go in and distract them, and I'll take them out.

Alex

Don't miss!

Alex walks out from around the corner, as Tommy focuses on his targets.

Alex

The boss needs the two of you, he said something about the two of you being dead.

PEW, PEW Tommy hits the two agents right in the head. As Alex rushes into the lab to untie Gisele.

Gisele

Thank you for saving me.

Alex

Don't mention it.

Gisele takes a look around to see who all is with Alex.

Gisele

Where's Trey?