COVID-19

"Are you ready, COVID-18?" Flu-Kun says brushing back his shiny jet black hair, "You are now knowledgable enough to evolve into a new advanced virus, COVID-19, where you'll be more than capable enough to create pandemics and destroy human lives."

"I'm more than ready, Flu-nii!" COVID-18 bursts out in excitement, playfully placing her hand on her hips.  She smiles brightly and her golden lime-colored eyes glisten with innocence.

Flu-Kun had been preparing COVID-18 for this very moment.  They had grown up together, raised by Flu-kun's parents.  COVID-18 had been abandoned by her parents (not yet known) and was left to rot as a useless virus that would never be able to show their true potential, but Flu-Kun's parents, Influenza type A and B, took her into their home and raised her as if she were a child of their own. 

They hadn't yet realized her power until she got slightly older where she showed signs of being able to impressively infect others throughout their body when given the environment.  She was different than the average virus and they knew this.  They soon realized they could use COVID-18 to make pandemics and evolve her to her next form, COVID-19, and maybe eventually, COVID-20.  With this newly discovered knowledge, Influenza type A and B gave their son the job of teaching and training COVID-18 into becoming COVID-19, where she would be capable of causing all sorts of mayhem. Flu-kun would act as the brother she never had, making them rather close. This training and teaching would eventually lead to where they are now, her evolution.

"Okay, into the machine, COVID!"  Flu-kun yelled over to her, placing his hand on the metal lever that would trigger the machine into processing her transformation.

COVID-18 playfully saluted, still grinning widely, and carefully stepped into the machine. 

Flu-kun gave her a thumbs up and then put on clear goggles to protect his eyes from the radiating blast COVID-18 would create.

"Alright, on the count of three, okay?"

COVID-18 nodded.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

BOOM!

Flu-kun jammed down the lever and immediately, the blast flew him across the room.  His ears rang loudly and he struggled to gain consciousness, as he laid his hand on his throbbing head. His eyes slowly peaked open.  His vision was rather blurred.  A smoke filled room bathed in light was all he could see, until he saw her.  His eyes began to focus around her womanly silhouette slowly exiting from the machine and walking toward him.  It was her!

COVID-19!