Bathing My Lord

Bubbles.

Suds.

A fruity smell.

My master was indeed very demanding at this time of day. After all the crap a young earl who mistreats his sexy, one hell of a butler, who could blame him?

I couldn't or I would be whipped.

Wait what was I talking about?

Oh yes of course! My master. He sat in his oasis with a towel wrapped tightly around his entire body. I guess he must be going through some changes he doesn't wish for me to see.

"Sebastian."

"Yes my lord?"

"You will be my butler until you eat my soul."

I hear it over and over.

Each time it's like a desperate hold. Or a demanding one. Is that a cat?

Each and every time I answer. "Yes my Lord."

Soon, my master comes out and asks for ANOTHER towel. I purposely gave him the wet, smelly old towel I found on the floor outside.

He looks at it, feels it, and growls.

"Sebastian."

"Yes, my Lord?"

I hold back my laugh as I give him a nice clean one as I was awaiting him. Then, HE GETS BACK IN THE FREAKING BATHTUB. WHAT DOES MY MASTER HAVE? A BATHING WITH TOWEL FETISH?

I sit there confused as I look down into the bath water;

A stray Dorito was swimming around.

My face contorted as I scooped it up with the hands that should have been bathing my master when I hear him.

"We could use it to grow more Sebastian."

Oh my fuck.

He figured it out.

The way to make demons

IS BY GROWING DORITOS.

Gritting my teeth in obeying my master's orders, I through the Dorito in the plant by the tranquil pool on the other side of the bathroom.

"As long as that stands, so will we."

I answer. "Yes my Lord."