XII - in which he finds a way to make P'Mew believe him

"Yes, yes, yes and yes, I'm not joking. In fact, P'Eye is actually with us right now. She's sitting in the middle of us.

P'Eye, I've told him your messages. You think you can do something to make him believe that I've spoken the truth and you're really here with us?"

"Of course, Nong." P'Eye's hand starts to reach for P'Mew's hands which were folded on the table. Gulf noticed Mew's posture changed and is now tensed. By now, Mew surely had felt the coldness that has wrapped around him, an indication that a spirit had touched both a living human's hands and chest – directly above the heart.

"Do you believe me now, Phi? She's really here with us. One of her hand in on your hand and another is directly at your chest, positioned on your heart. P'Eye said that you can place your hand on where she touches you. Phi, you'll be able to feel the coldness more." And P'Mew did exactly as told. P'Mew couldn't believe the Nong in front of him had spoken the truth. His never came across anyone with such a gift. Though, he knew such special gifts do exist.

"Nong Gulf, I believe you. Could you tell Eye I miss and love her? Could you tell her I'm sorry?" Gulf noticed tears welled up in P'Mew's eyes. He felt sorry for him. Gulf finds it difficult to relate to P'Mew's loss because he has never gone through the pain of losing a loved one. But Gulf knew if he were to ever found himself in a similar situation as P'Mew, he would be an entire wreck, though, not many will see it.

"Phi, you can say that to her directly. P'Eye will hear it. She's just unable to communicate with you, Phi."