By:mikre123

It’s been a foggy night on west side of London cars honking by my apartment. My eyes fazed in to the fog dazed into the cars passing by. I hear a creak at my door. My heart starts racing. My legs start shaking. I see a shadowy figure blonde hair the rattling sound of shopping bags. I get up to see who it is. The lights turn on and my eyes start to squint. When my eyes finally adjust to the light the shadowy figure is not there anymore. I get up opening every door I get to the kitchen door the light beaming under the door. I gently twist the nob the door opens shadowy figure at my sight I yell ”who are you” no answer the silence gives me chills down my spine. I gently tap the shadowy figure the shadowy figure stood still for a couple seconds or so when the figure finally turned around it was my mum she had finished work and had been making dinner. After dinner I started watching the news suddenly breaking news popped up on my screen it had shocked. “ Breaking news a new virus has started that causes cannibalism,” I straightaway thought zombies. I started to get ready my head was all over the place my mom was standing there examining me like an animal I stood looking at her I felt like she had something to do with this. “Get ready didn’t you hear the news!” I screamed. ”Mike honey that might be a false report ”she whispered. “ False report or not get ready I am not going to take any chances of losing you” I Yelled. We had got our bags mum always had a guns since I turned on the television for the last time and there was video footage of people turning into zombies hunting for their love of human flesh. Other zombies were jumping from buildings to eat one another. That was five years ago and since then supplies have been running out. The virus has affected more people. My mum and I live in the forest and we have been recruiting people to help us over ride the virus once and for all but there are people that are in our way. We call them the rebels and they spent two years trying to over run us. Tonight we are going to see if we can find them. We run through the city like mice trying to avoid the zombies, scattering without the slightest noise. We finally get to the enemy shelters to hear screams of horror. I bust down the door yelling” GO GO GO “ we separate into groups. Mum and I go straight. I see a running figure. I chase after the figure the door had been left open I turned around a wave of zombies are around my mum I ran to her it was too late her last words where “ go to your dad” and the silence all the rage all the hate I could feel it I felt like crying but there was nothing I started chasing the figure the much faster than I was there was a sudden halt. “Why are you running?” I yelled. There was a silence but you could still hear the raving crowd of zombies eating on mums flesh. The figure turned around. With shock I fell to the floor. I saw my dad he was holding a syringe. I woke up next to my mum but that’s another story.

 THE END SUPRISE