Insanity: Yandere!Bertholdt x Reader *baileyam

(Author: HEYYYYY I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH WATTPAD FOR SOME REASON IT DIDN'T LET ME UPDATE THIS STORY OR ANY STORY SO I HAD TO DELETE THIS AGAIN SORRY-

Levi: FOR GOD SAKES CAN YOU QUIT IT WITH THE SORRYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: oooooooo~ someone's been taking bitchy pills

Levi: Why you little-

TheYimster3000: OKAY LET'S MOVE ON TO THE STORY BEFORE SOMEONE'S HEAD GETS RIPPED OFF

(Bertholdt's Pov.)

'Why?......... Why were you the one to steal my heart?'

I can't believe that today's the day. The day that I finally get to spend time with my beloved (y/n)...........Forever~. I sighed as I put the photo of (y/n) away on the shrine I made sense day one of our meeting. There was a bunch of small photos of her that I managed to get and were all surrounded by a painting I made.

It was (y/n) leaning her back on my chest as I was leaning against a cheery blossom tree. She had her hair down with a golden pin in it. She was also wearing a strapless white dress and leather hight heels. The dress was tight around her upper body while the rest was lose and stopped in the middle of her thighs. She was a goddess in that painting. So beautiful that the nature in it was put to shame.

I sighed and thought how it will soon come true when I finally have her in my arms soon. I close the door of the supply closet where I keep the shrine. I grabbed my 3DMG and walked out of the abandoned cabin that I found ever since I got here in the Scouts. But before I left I made sure that every thing was all tiedy up for her. The cabin was actually in a mountain side and covered by trees.

I guess this was where they put all the extra stuff they have at HQ. But it was probably about 10 miles away from there so it was quite odd. And soon I won't be alone in it. I smirked as I flew to HQ. I surprisingly got there before dawn.

'Oh don't you worry now y/n you'll be finally be away from this prison, and now only have me once you finally confess to me,'

_*_*_*_*_{°Time skipped followed by Waffles + Pancakes + French toast = TOBY!!!!!!!°}_*_*_*_*

Finally it was night time. I sure had to restrain myself today from how all the guys were eye gawking on my property. Thank god Reiner didn't do it. He understood about my passion for y/n so he helped me by giving me info of y/n's route and daily tasks as well as on if she's seeing someone. But I already know that she's in love with me. She's just hiding it because she's shy.

I know she does and I love her too. Now that she'll no longer have to hide it. As I was thinking I noticed that it was past curfew. Good. I started going out and find her window to her bedroom. As I walk around I finally found her room. She'll still awake, so I hid in the bushes as I peek a little on the corner of the window. I can see that she's changing. Hehehe, looks like I'm gonna have a show.

I smirked as I watched her change to her pj's. God, how I wanted to embrace her curves. It started to get tight in my pants as I watched her pull her short-shorts up which is not helping. Good thing that she'll take care of my problem after I get her out of this hell hole of a prison. As she was fast asleep I took my chance and snuck in her room. She looked like an angle when she's asleep.

An angel that needs someone to protect her from this disgusting world. And I shall be her night and shining armor. I carefully pick her up and take her away to somewhere that she doesn't need to put up an act of hiding her love for me and having to stand all those disgusting people who were eyeballing her. I hated it when a pest would try and come and take her away.

I would have to get rid of them like I did before. Like how Marco was always smiling at her, and I killed him by shoving him into a titans mouth. And how I led an abnormal to Thomas sense he keeped sweet talking to her. I had to kill the rest too sense they all were trying to take her away from me. It was all for her.

=:=:=:=:=:=:={°Time skipped because awesome readers are awesome°}=:=:=:=:=:=

I smirked as I watched y/n begging to let her go. I loved how cute she was when she was all scared and chained to the bed posted only in lingerie. As she keeped doing this I swear that I think that her boobs are going to pop out the more she moved around. The more she moved around the more it hurt to conceal my erection.

I was so turned on that I think it'll rip my pants soon. So why wait? I got up from my chair and started to remove my upper body clothes as I walked closer to the bed. She looked at me with those beautiful innocent eyes that were too delicate to be seen by another person. I got on top of her as she stopped her struggling. I looked down at her as she softly pants from all the moving she was doing.

"P-please.....let m-me go....."

She pleaded. I just started at her. I can tell already that all of this just has to be made up. That this isn't happening. Almost as if she wanted to be all a dream. Well it is a dream. A dream come true. Now she'll never leave me. She can't. She's like a prey. If she tries to escape then........if I can't have her.........then no one can. And no one will ever get to see her beauty. Never.

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

(Author: SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATT PAD WAS ACTING CRAZY AND IT WOULDN'T LET ME UPDATE SO I HAD TO DELETE THIS STORY AND DO IT AGAIN BECAUSE I HAD TO RESET MY EMAIL AND CONFIRM IT BUT INTERNET SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!p!!!

Levi: You should be sorry I don't have any time with Reader-chan

Eren: Levi quit hogging her and let the rest of us have a chance with her!!!!!!!!!!

Hanji: Awwwwwwwww~ you guys are just like an old married couple~ *takes photos and makes a lot of copies* NOW who wants one!?!?!?!?!

Eren & Levi: WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grell: OR ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!

Author: Grell get your fine ass outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEN: Awwwwwwww I thought you were obsessed with me!?!?!?!?!

Jeff: NO SHE'S OBSESSED WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Author: OKAY LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?!?!?!?!

Jeff & BEN: Backdoor and who do you choose!?!?!?!?!

Author: ........Toby...........

Toby: PANCAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!