Chapter 133: I'm a natural tsundere

Standing nearby, Tanxiang said with an innocent-looking face, "Madam, are you remembering it wrong? This servant has been in Qiangwei Courtyard this entire time. When this servant recently came out to pick a few branches of plum blossoms for Mistress Wan, this servant met the marquis, who asked where Madam was, so this servant brought him here."

Ji Man found her words laughable. "Oh? If you've been in Qiangwei Courtyard this entire time, then how did you see me enter this room?"

Tanxiang paused. Her expression was slightly unpleasant.

Marquis Moyu stretched his foot out and lightly kicked Nie Sangyu's stool. He chuckled and said, "How can your words be so prickly when you're already in so much pain? Can you still walk?"

Ji Man straightened her posture. Her lips twitched. Why was Ning Yuxuan in such a good mood today? He was even in the mood to tease her.

"Even if this servant can't walk, this servant wouldn't choose this place to rest."

Ning Yuxuan cast a glance at the nearby bed that was neatly made up. He smiled and asked, "Are you planning on sleeping here then?"

Ji Man paused before dryly laughing.

Nearby, Tanxiang had already looked everywhere in the room while standing in the same spot. She mumbled to herself, "Where is he?"

Ji Man shook her head at Ning Yuxuan, who seemed as if he was going to pick her up. "This servant still wants to ask Tanxiang something. Why did you lead me into this room for no reason? You lied to me by saying that the marquis was drunk, sent Dengxin away, and locked the doors. What were you planning?"

Tanxiang froze for a moment. Ning Yuxuan looked at her with a baffled expression.

Dengxin came into the room. Seeing that Marquis Moyu was perfectly fine, she said in surprise, "Eh? Isn't the marquis supposed to be drunk? Has he already recovered? This servant looked in the southern kitchen for a long time, but couldn't find the sobering soup. Tanxiang, where do you leave it?"

Ning Yuxuan paused. He looked around the room, and his gaze was somewhat sharp when it fell on Tanxiang.

Tanxiang slightly trembled. She pursed her lips and said, "What sobering soup? This servant only led the marquis here to look for Madam and doesn't know anything else, ah."

Ji Man pretended to inadvertently look up at the ceiling. The person hidden on the beam was watching this lively show. Such a big person, Marquis Moyu would definitely see him if he looked up.

"Never mind, there's no need to pursue this matter. Just treat it as this servant misunderstanding Tanxiang." Ji Man stretched both of her hands out at Ning Yuxuan. "This servant can't walk by myself. My lord, this servant will have to trouble you for help."

Marquis Moyu raised his eyebrows. He went over and wanted to carry her in princess carry, but she was injured at her waist. If he carried her that way, it would feel like her waist was being twisted into two pieces. After thinking it over, Ning Yuxuan decided to just carry her as if she was a baby. Face to face, with his hand under her butt instead of her knees, he lifted her up.

Nie Sangyu was a bit thin-skinned, and her face turned red.

This position... It was really... too indecent.

Tanxiang and Dengxin were both stunned, but Ning Yuxuan was very calm.

Without any expression on his face, he said, "Bring over Madam's cloak."

Dengxin hurriedly brought over the cloak and covered up her master so that this indecent position was hidden.

Ji Man dryly laughed. "My lord, you're really working hard."