First punishment

"Haley how many times do I have to ask you to pick up your room. I'm not going to ask again when I come back up here I expect it to be clean. are we clear?"
"Yes sir" I will get to it eventually but right now I need to check insta and get updated on Twitter. I guess I lost track of time because the next thing I know Kevin came back into the room.. He comes over to me with his palm facing forward "you'll get this back when I think you're ready. Now get ready for school before I change my mind on your punishment" I would much rather have a spanking then get grounded for god knows how long but whatever floats his boat. I get dressed and eat breakfast. Nick comes down the stairs so I grabbed my back pack and got in the car. Soon after Nick comes in and starts driving we sit in silence for a few minutes before Nick speaks "you know it's really disrespectful to not listen to what your brothers tell you too do. We're just trying to teach you responsibility and all you do is take advantage of it. When you get home I want your room spotless after your homework is done" I roll my eyes in annoyance. Nick gives me that look that I know not too cross the line any more. We finally arrive on campus "be good Haley" "I'll try my hardest Nicky" I walk to first hour and make it just In time. After a long day of boring school It is time too go home. My brothers all have too stay and finish up paper work so I have to go walk home and do my chores and homework. Half way through all of my assignments all of my awesome brothers come home. We eat dinner and have one of our family discussions. I read a couple of chapters and head up stairs to get ready for bed. I brush my teeth and say goodnight to everyone. Tomorrow will finally be the weekend.