Title your Story Part

I had learned new spells and I could finally control my powers. There is a kid at my school Davis Lesley and he also is into witchcraft. A few days after school started he came up to me and told me he knew about everything. Where I found the book, how I Wasn't supposed to read it and how I got all the elements. He told me if I didn't join his stupid little club he would tell everyone. I replied and told him i would even if I thought it was ridiculous.

After school was over he tried to walk me home! I didn't really want to be friends with him considering he was basically black mailing me. As we walked down the paved side walk he was blabbering on about how excited he was the we were friends. I turned to my left and and a man dressed in black came up to him pulling him closer by the neck of his shirt. The strange man whispered something in his ear and I couldn't make out what he was saying. Davis looked over at me with fear. I almost felt bad for him
- What was that about? I asked quietly
- Nothing. Just a friend.
- He seemed quite friendly.
I said rolling my eyes and waving while starting to walk up my driveway. I opened the screen door and pulled a key out from my violet school bag. I unlocked the door and walked up our carpeted stair to my mellow room. I through my bag onto the bed and sat on my floor. I laid flat on my back exhaling profoundly. Then closed my eyes pondering my mind and relaxing from a long day of school.

Later on in the night my mother had diner cooking and I was in my room doing homework and studying for a test that was coming up.
- Dinner time!
My mother called from downstairs. I put my pencil on my desk and closed my books. I thumped down the stairs and planted myself onto a chair that was seated in front of my mothers. I grabbed the fork the was placed next to my plate and began to eat was my mom had prepared for dinner.
- Sweetie, I found a few candle on your desk this morning while I was cleaning up. Why were those in your room?
- I was using them for a school project. We needed candles for it.
I answered in a shaky voice hoping that she didn't already know or had found the book. She nodded and continued eating her meal.
- Can I be excused?
- Sure Hunny. Are you feeling okay?
- Yeah I'm just really tiered.
I grabbed my plate placing on the counter next to the sink. I opened the door if my room and walked in closing my door behind me. I looked forward to see my window wide open. I ran towards it looking out to see if I could observe anything out of the usual. I pulled closed and sat down on my bed. A folded piece of paper was siting directly in front of me. I opened it and read was was written.
You better watch out. Keep one eye open tonight.