Forever Mine❤

Abhi's pov:

Why am i crying??why am i feeling alone?why am i upset?why am i sad?is it because she is not with me??or it is because of something else??but I'm not feeling like this till she left but now

Why am i crying??why am i feeling alone?why am i upset?why am i sad?is it because she is not with me??or it is because of something else??but I'm not feeling like this till she left but now....i can't stay at one place ...cant understand what happened to me....i can't even eat properly from morning...ahh...why why??why it is happening??am i missing her??no...why should i??

Fb shows....

Abhi is shown standing in the terrace with irritation....

He thinks of his mother's advices...

(Abhi's mom:
Look abhi....you are not a child...you are 26 now...I'm asking you to marry for past 2 years...but you are not listening at all...i don't know what's wrong...but it's a correct age to get marry...please just come and meet the girl ....if you don't like her then we will see ....but you should meet her... and it's my order...)

Now I'm standing here to meet her...seriously I'm not interested in marriage and all...i don't have any reasons like want to achieve something or I'm in love with someone else...its because i dont have any idea of marriage...i don't know how life will goes well with unknown person...

Girl's pov:

Uff...he wants to talk to me...seriously...who is he?why am i going to talk with him...i don't even know his name...why my parents are doing this...I'm not at all interested in marriage and all...why are they forcing me...definetely oneday I'm going to marry someone but...for me it's not a correct time to....please god save me from him...hope he will reject me...pragya tell him whatever in your mind don't be afraid....definetly he will hate you....

Both of them met...
They stand with nervousness about what to talk...

Pragya: ha..ha..haii...(she stammered)
I'm pragya ...pragya arora...

Abhi :hii(slowly)
I'm abhishek mehra ...(forwarded his hand to which pragya reciprocates)

After lots of hesistations both of them started talking....
Both of them liked each other...but didn't showed...