CHAPTER 15-MEETING THE BAD BOYS.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Ankitashroff9, chetpatil,Atulkanoja,Asmitapatil,Baherwad,Dakhu19 .Thnkyou guys for reading my story and commenting on it.Your votes and comments really makes my day.Thanks once again.

And also thankyou to alll other silent readers who just readthe book without vote and commenting....It would be nice if you vote on the chapter.

Thankyou readers.....love you alottt.......

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What no fucking way!" My both friends shouted at one instant.I cant blame them though the new information I was giving them was really shocking.I had just finished telling them about Austin being my dad's boss's son and that I had dinner with his family. Their faces were as expected completely horrified. So I decided to omit the Austins last night visit or else they will freak out more. If that was even possible. I know keeping friends in darkness is not good but at this time this is good for them.

"Shh keep it down guys.I don't want entire college to know this " I said pulling them away from crowd as they were attracting unwanted attention.

" How could you have not known that Austin's dad is your dad's boss ? What have you been doing all your life? " Beth asked annoyed.
I know they are shocked but hey it's not my mistake.Even I was stunned at first.

"Hey in my defense ,this topic never came up till now." I pouted " What was I supposed to do ? Go to my dad and be like "Hey whats your boss's last name and does he have any son that Goes to my school, Who sort of I have a crush on?" I blurt out everything .

Oh my God Oh my God I just didn't admit it loudly .
I shut my mouth tightly with my hands as soon as I realized What I blurt out.

I just wish they didn't hear the last part but the staggered look they were giving me as if I have grown an extra pair of head doesn't require any genius to guess out that they heard it.

God I am in so much trouble now.Idiot me.Cant my inner voice think a little before saying..
I closed my eyes tightly shut and waited for them to come out of shock.

Once they regained their senses

"What ?" This was the second time they screamed together.If they continue this I will surely become deaf at the end of the day.

God do they just decide before screaming.
Till then the bell rang and saved me from the further torture. I was relieved a little .As Beth has different class but Alice was still going to be with me which means I was still in trouble.

Beth waved goodbye and walked away.I started walking towards class.

"Hey where are you going?"

"On Moon ,to live my rest of life there." I said sarcastically.

" Ha ha very funny so Your moon can wait since I have to talk with you " She said pulling me away from class. I gave her confused look.

"You think ,I will let you attend class after such a big confession.." Alice said grinning from ear to ear.I should have known that was coming.

"We are skipping Dumbo.." Alice said with her eyes gleaming with joy as if she have just discovered a room full of ice creams for free. I tried to resist but damn its so impossible to say 'no' to overjoyed Alice.She was literally jumping up and down So alas I gave in.

We walked at the back of the school so No one could notice us bunking.There was a small cafeteria at the back especially for bunkers. We went there and ordered coffee.

" Oh you and Austin huh.I knew there was something going on between you guys.The way you look at him is different ..blah blah .."

Alice was busy chattering. I chuckled lightly. She was assuming so much.I just kept on listening and suddenly she stopped speaking I looked at her.