01

"Good morning..."

"Yah, why are you shouting?" NaYeon groaned covering her ears.

"Get up sleepy head or we'll be late for our first class." JiHyo said pulling the comforter from her. NaYeon whined sitting up.

"I'm going to make breakfast. You should go and take a bath. Hurry up unnie." JiHyo said and left the room.

NaYeon got off of the bed still rubbing her eyes. She walked toward the closet and took out her clothes before going inside the bathroom.

After getting ready, NaYeon came downstairs for breakfast with JiHyo. She took her seat across her and JiHyo served her the food. NaYeon smiled at her giving a flying kiss then started eating. JiHyo took her seat and started eating too.

They both finished their breakfast silently while being busy in their phones. NaYeon took charge to wash the dishes and JiHyo let her do that. While NaYeon was busy doing her work, JiHyo got a call.

JiHyo didn't pick the call at first as it was from an unknown number and was busy checking her SNS. She was about to put her phone back when she got the call again.

"Why are you not picking up?" NaYeon asked.

"It's from unknown number." JiHyo said.

"Give it to me." NaYeon said washing her hand. She wiped her hand and JiHyo handed her phone to NaYeon. NaYeon looked at the number carefully before answering.

"Hello..."

"Good morning Ji. How are you my babygirl? You know what? After staying away from you for like years, I finally realized that how much I like you and you know what? I'm coming back to you, only for you."

"Excuse me?" NaYeon said creasing her brows.

"Hello? JiHyo? What happened?"

"Aah, I'm not JiHyo with whom you wanna talk. Who are you by the way?"

"Dude, you ruined my confession plan. It's okay, can I talk to JiHyo?"

"First tell me who are you?" NaYeon asked frowning.

"I'm her friend. Now, can I talk to her?"

"Yeah sure." NaYeon handed the phone to JiHyo. JiHyo put the phone near her ear being confuse.

"Hello?"

"You're JiHyo?"

"Yes, I am. Who are you?"

"Guess who, babygirl."

"JeongYeon unnie?" JiHyo asked with a wide smile.

"Yeah baby. It's me clearly me, Yoo JeongYeon."

"Why didn't you call me before? You left without a proper good bye. I won't forgive you." JiHyo said pouting.

"I'm coming soon baby. Just wait for me." JeongYeon said on the other line in her swag aura.

"When?"

"Soon. It's a surprise for you." JeongYeon said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you."

"Well, what's the passcode of your house?" JeongYeon asked.

"Why? Are you here already?"