12

"Unnie, you'll be late." JiHyo said opening the door of JeongYeon's room.

"Unnie, you're still sleeping? I thought you were up." JiHyo went to her and pulled the blanket but JeongYeon curled up in a fetus.

"Yah, get up now. You'll be late." JiHyo said shaking her but stopped. She checked JeongYeon's forehead and JeongYeon had high fever.

"Unnie, you're sick. Why didn't you tell me that?" JiHyo asked and went to grab the thermometer.

JiHyo opened JeongYeon's mouth and put the thermometer under her tongue while JeongYeon was shivering. She covered her with the blanket and sat beside her waiting to see her temperature.

JiHyo took it out from her mouth and gasped. She really had high fever. She was about to get up from the bed when NaYeon entered inside.

"She doesn't wanna go?" She asked. JiHyo showed her the thermometer.

"What? JeongYeon are you okay?" NaYeon asked checking her forehead. JeongYeon didn't have energy to reply their questions. She just nodded.

"I'll make something for her before giving her the medicines." JiHyo said but NaYeon stopped her.

"You should go and attend you first class. You'll be late."

"But unnie, she'll be alone."

"I'm here for that."

"You won't go? Don't you have your classes to attend?"

"I'll skip them for today. Your is more important. You have a project, right?" NaYeon said patting her head.

"Call Daniel to accompany you. I don't want you to go alone." NaYeon said making JiHyo pout.

JiHyo called Daniel to pick her up and he gladly accepted it. JiHyo waited for him in JeongYeon's room while eating her breakfast there. NaYeon was in the kitchen cooking something edible for JeongYeon. She already had cooked breakfast that was French toast with strawberry jam but JeongYeon was not going to eat them before taking her medicines.

"JiHyo-ah, he's here." NaYeon shouted from the kitchen and JiHyo came downstairs.

NaYeon turned off the gas stove as she was done making the butternut squash soup for JeongYeon as JeongYeon was not fond of chicken. JiHyo opened the door and told him to wait while she came in the kitchen.

"Take care of unnie." JiHyo said after kissing her cheek and left after that.

After JiHyo had left, NaYeon went upstairs to JeongYeon's room. She opened the door using her leg and found JeongYeon was still curling inside the blanket. NaYeon put the tray on the table beside her bed and sat on the bed.

"Jeong, get up and eat." She said tapping her.

"I don't want." JeongYeon said huskily.

"Come on, you'll be sick either that way." NaYeon said pulling the blanket but JeongYeon hugged it tightly.

"Come on, you need to take the medicines." NaYeon said shaking her body. JeongYeon whined in annoyance.

"Just leave me alone unnie. I want to rest." JeongYeon said weakly

"First eat and take your meds then rest as much you want." NaYeon said boringly.

"I don't want. I'm feeling like throwing up."

"You two shouldn't have drink the coffee after the rain."

"Unnie..." JeongYeon weakly tried to get up but she hurled up on the floor. NaYeon facepalmed shaking her head.