Chapter 12

Chase

Kevin glared at me and Noen just ran his fingers through his hair.

"What is he doing here?" Kevin asked with a look of disgust on his face. Noen looked up and tried to say something but he hopelessly hung his head low as he waited for something to unfold.

"Woah woah calm down Kev! I was just here to check up on Noen here. He seemed a little jumpier lately" I pouted as I gazed at the boy. He looked up for a split second but looked back down when we made eye contact. I noticed a tint of pink shading his cheeks.

"Don't call me Kev and stop flirting with my best friend!"

I opened my mouth to say something but no words seemed to come out. I could feel my face get hot so I immediately covered my face with my hands.

"I- we weren't flirting. Now can I just have a few minutes with Noen? Alone? Then I'll leave"

"Nope you can have this entire day with him. He seems to favor you more! I'm leaving" he said taking one last look at Noen before he walked out the door.

"Kevin wait" was all Noen could muster before he left.

He sighed as he leaned his head against my chest. I reacted by simply wrapping my arms around his small frame. As he stood up straight I could feel his breath tickling my neck.

He started to move forward but he didn't let go so I ended up falling on his bed. I sat up and his legs wrapped around my waist.

"Noen what are you doing?" I mumbled. He wrapped his arms around my neck and looked at me.

"Do you want me stop?" He said with a dazed look. His hair stuck out in different directions.

Words were something I couldn't form at the time so I shook my head.

He slowly glanced down to my shirt and only unbuttoned the top four buttons. His hands slipped under the fabric as he traced every curve of my chest with his fingers.

I didn't know how to react. I wanted to kiss him but I didn't want to use him either.

His gaze met mine and I noticed a smile pulling at the corner of his lips. I kissed the tip of his nose and he let out a small giggle.

As I leaned in to pepper kisses all over his face his phone rang.

"Ugh! Why nowww?" He got up and picked up the phone. I couldn't make out what anyone was saying because he stood outside the door.

I completely laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

He walked into the room with his gaze on the ground.

"Looks like someone lost their confidence"

Ik I was supposed to do this yesterday but I fell asleep😭

Also if you tell me your birthday and I remember I can dedicate a chapter to you!!

I'm going to be more active and updating more since I have a lot of free time on my hands because of the corona

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter because I really did!!