Packing.

This is real.

I panic, I have not stuck to the list thoroughly and now I'm worrying. What if I'm not ready for tomorrow? What if nothing goes to plan? Deep breaths... 'in through your nose, out through your mouth' I tell myself. I still needed to practice more vocals, pick out outfits, do a skin care routine, go to sleep early and last but not least breath. First things first, I head to my wardrobe and start looking through it. I sigh, I only have a months worth of good outfits.

I decide to call Alec. Ring, ring, ring. No answer, I text him. "Hey i have no outfits, I need help." No reply. I sigh and decide maybe I should call Ryan. Ring, ring. "Hello?" he says, clearly tired. "Hi, it's Imogen" I answered. "Oh hi, i wasn't expecting you to call!" "Sorry I know it's kind of late, but i'm having a bit of a meltdown, i only have a months worth of cloths and i don't know what to do, i have no time to buy new clothes either." I speed up with every word. "Imogen, it'll be fine, you, Wren and Victoria can go shopping tomorrow, we don't start shows until 2 days after tomorrow." I sigh, he's right. Going shopping with Victoria and Wren isn't such a bad idea either, Victoria is Alec's sister and from what you'd heard, she was really sweet and very bubbly. Wren is my sister and she is the nicest person I've ever met. I relax "thanks Ryan, you've been a great help, i'll let you go now" I say. "No wait, i wanted to ask you something?" "can it wait until tommorow, i've still got loads to do?" I say, tiredly. "Yeah, sure." Ryan sighs "I'll see you tomorrow". "See you tomorrow Ryan, good night." I end the call.

I do a quick jog into the bathroom and do my skincare routine; face mask, 15 minutes, wash it off, face cleanser, pore strips, moisturise. I get changed into my favourite pjs and pack my bags and setting a reminder to pack my pjs in the morning. I set an alarm for 8:30am, and go to sleep my last thought being "what did Ryan want to ask?"