Untitled Part 3

"I-I'm ok-k, a-re y-you?" he looked at my bleeding nose and gasped, " I-I'm s-s-so so-ry!" Toby tried to get up but I stopped him. " Toby, I've gotten stabbed, shot, and Hell, I think a dude bitme once, a bloody nose is nothing." I stated and sat on his bed, " Now, do you need to talk or can I sleep?" Toby twitched and sighed, " I-I ha-ad a n-nightmar-e....." He stuttered, " I s-soun-d like a-a b-baby....." I stared at him and burst out laughing, " Tobes, almost ALL of us have nightmares, fucking, I have 'em!" He stared at me confused, " Ok, I'll sit here till' you fall asleep, ok?" Toby nodded and laid back down....

. . .

I woke up next to Toby, being practically crushed in his arms, 'Fuck... I should have just called him a pussy and went back to my bed...' I groaned, 'Guess I could just...' I started playing with his hair; " H-Huh? J-Jef-fy?" Toby looked at me, I didn't stop plying with his soft hair, " What?" I asked, 'Damn, he's got nice eyes..... oH WAIT FUCK!' Toby smiled, " T-Th-is is a-awkward..." I got up quickly, " Yea. I'mma go take a shower..." He nodded. After grabbing a towel and some clothes, I ran into the bathroom, started the shower, and panicked. ' No. I don't like that twitching idiot.' I got undressed and stepped into the shower.

. . .

I had just gotten my shirt on when I heard a crash in our room, I opened the door, and saw Toby laying on the floor next to his bed, " You good fuckboi?" I asked sarcastically, " Yea! I can't move my leg though!" He smiled, I sighed. After getting EJ to look at his leg, we established he needed a cast, and some crutches... and the fact that he couldn't feel pain was real lucky...