Janis x Reader

Reader POV

I've been friends with Janis since I moved here in September. I always admired her, she was very pretty. But I realized that, holy fuck...
I'm gay

Like, it's... I don't know. I can't talk to her about it. There are rumors that she's gay, but what if she's not? I can't just ask her, that would be weird. Whatever. It's fine.

I got up to get ready for school, thinking about how I didn't study for the French quiz. Janis probably did.

I put on ripped black jeans and a white sweatshirt and went outside. I went on the bus and sat with Janis, as usual.

"U-Uh, hey Janis?", I tried to make eye contact, I wasn't great at it, though her eyes were beautiful.

"What's up?"

Jesus Christ, she was adorable. I felt my cheeks burn and looked down in embarrassment.

"Are you feeling okay?", She felt my forehead with the back of her hand, "Is it too loud?" She started to rub my back. She looked very concerned.

"A little bit, I guess... can I talk to you about something?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"S-so.. y' know h-how.."

I stopped. I couldn't talk to her about this. She'll judge me. Even if she is gay there's absolutely no way she would like me. I started to shake and cry a bit. Fuck. Panic attack at the worst time.

She wrapped her arms around me. I hugged back for a few seconds and then pulled away slowly.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't right now", I said through tears.

"Hey, it's okay. Do you want to talk about it in private later?"

I nodded.

"Okay. Meet me at the library during lunch."