chapter 24

They had dinner in a rooftop hotel.  Zaroon ordered everything of Jannat 's choice . After dinner they went for a long drive .

It was quite late at night ,so there was not many people around . He stopped the car on an empty road and got out.  The weather was beautiful outside. Jannat also got out and came to the front. "we should go home "she said looking around.

"I am here with you "Zaroon said looking at her, chuckling.  When her worried expression still didnt go away , he pulled her at his side and wrapped his arm around her.

"Look at the sky , its full of stars "Zaroon said kissing the top of her head.

Jannat peaked a little but then settled for enjoying his scent hiding her face in his neck . Stars didnt hold her interest like his scent .

Zaroon let her do what she wanted for some minutes ,but when her lips accidently touched his jaw, he had it enough.  He pulled her face up and looked in her eyes . There was everything and nothing in her eyes.

  He could see the need for his closeness, but also the aloofness of her feelings in them .

"I love you " Zaroon said trying to make her understand a lot of things she wasn’t ready to understand.
She only smiled and kept looking at him.  Zaroon held her hand and kissed her every finger lazily, her wrist giving a small nip there . He touched her lower lip with his thumb , slightly rubbing it.  His eyes were going red , tonight it felt more difficult then other nights to stay away from her.  She was his wife, his love ,he had no reason to stay away from her ,but for her ,he was doing it .

"Its killing me , the distance between us , it burns me . "Zaroon said and kissed the corner of her lip . His eyes were going red with control .

"Zar “Jannat called him .

(The pronunciation of it would be like "Zar ")
Zaroon saw all what he didnt want to see in her eyes at that moment . The reluctance for their closeness, for their relationship.

Zaroon moved back shaking his head "what are we , Jannat ? "He asked with seriousness.

"F..friends “Jannat said looking down.  Zaroon nodded his head "lets go home “he said and sat in the car . He didnt even wait for her to sit , Jannat felt her heart dropping seeing his red eyes.

They returned home in silence , it wasn't the end she wanted for this night. She cried herself to sleep that night . Zaroon hadn’t even kissed her goodnight . He just asked her to go and rest .

Jannat felt it but decided to let it go for the night . She didnt even bother to change her clothes that night .
Late at night ,Zaroon entered her room and saw her sleeping without changing . He shook his head and came near her . He looked at her tear streaked face and closed his hands .
"You can't go soft right now ,if you want her to be yours " Zaroon told himself and got up.  he had seen the emotions in her eyes, he knew that he wasn’t wrong about them , he just needed to make her confess.

____________
Ab frk nhi pta
Kisi k chor jany se
Kisi k choot jany pr

Ab frk nhi prta
Kisi k rooth jany se
Kisi se rooth jany pr

Ab frk nhi prta
Bujhi shamma jalany se
Usi shamma se jal jany pr

Meri zaat jo ab han bikhri he
Ab frk nhi prta
Kisi k isko jor jany pr

________________

Salaam readers , how was the update ?

Your comments motivate me to write , so do comment a lot . Love you all .