part-1 naughtiness~

Radha's outfit

Radha's outfit

A sweet humming could be heard at early morning. Radha came to village's well to store water in her mud pot while humming. She heard some footstep from behind.
She turned around and frowned
"what are you doing here? Mm?"

Krishna scratched his head while pouting "I was looking for you."

Radha raised her brows "looking for me? Why? What happened?"

Krishna with a naughty grin "I want to say something."

Radha turned around and continued her work."say it quickly. I have a lot of work to do."

Krishna in soft voice "the thing i wanna say is very important."

Radha blushed "wh..what t..thing?" stuttering.

Krishna's smile widened "mm its just that...." pausing. Radha waited while fidgeting with her dress"that..what?"

He came closer. She felt hot breath near her ear. She waited. He was enjoying her blushing face.
He breathed"makhan(butter)".

Her eyes widened and he started laughing charmingly. She felt embarrassed and became more red.'So he was making fun of me.'

She poured water over him and he started running while laughing.
She chased him. When his laughter died on he said" you were waiting for something else?" he gripped her both wrist and turned her back toward him,trapping her under him. Startled she froze. He chukkled softly and whispered in her ear"mm? What happened?"

She started wriggling without a word but how can she escaped from king of mischievousness. She turned red "let go of me!"

He chuckled "why would I?"

She paused and thought for a while "mm....i I'll complain about you."

"complain to whom?"

She replied stuttering " your.. M mom".

He raised a brow "achcha..you'll complain about me." he felt a sudden pain in his arm, he looked down and saw her biting his arm but not with much force. He let go of her and started acting. Wincing in pain "ouch! Ah..its hurting.

After being released she turned around happily and stared at him angrily "serves you right. "

He continued his act "ouch..its hurting. Look at these marks ouch" pouted.

After seeing him wincing in pain her heart melted. Guilty she took his arm and started checking it "I'm so sorry. Does it heart too much?" she blowed in his arm.

His eyes looking deeply at her. Absentmindedly he replied "..mm its hurting ". She continued blowing on it.

"it's feeling better now". Krishna stared at her.

"Okay then...i should go now. I have a lot of works to do. You go".

Krishna softly tucked a lock of hair behind her ear and stared at her wordlessly. She stared down shyly.

He brought his finger toward her chin and lifted her face. Smiling." you are looking beautiful in your dress. But there is something missing."

She tilted her head cutely. Confused she asked "missing?"

He nodded and turned her around. Setting a gajra(wears by women in india). He smiled at her. Touching her soft silky hair.

                     Image of gajra

                     Image of gajra.

Curiously she touched and realized what it was. Smiling sweetly she turned and looked at him."I loved your gift".

He came closer and said " I want something in return". Smiling innocently she asked "mm? Tell. What do you want? I'll give it you if I can".

Grinning he showed his dimple and asked "are you sure? "

"Mm... I'm sure".

He brought his right cheek toward her and tapped it with his index finger, signaling her.

Confusingly she looked at his eyes and then his cheek. Realizing she blushed beet-red. She tip-toed and gave a peck.

He smiled charmingly at her kiss and said " I'm going now. Meet me at afternoon. Near village's lake".

She pouted cutely "okay".

He squeezed her cheeks, making her look adorable squirrel. He give a last deep look at her pouting face and bid her unwillingly.

Watching him going, she became sad but then touched her gajra. Smiling she did her work.

Hello lovely reader! I know my grammar sucks but bear a little. I'll try my best. Plz vote! And don't be a silent reader... Oke?
Love u! ♡(∩o∩)♡