Chapter One: Introductions

A certain door lies at the back of your mind. Beware, for you might not come back. It is the entrance of an uncharted dimension waiting to be discovered. Distortions and endless chases will entertain you in this vast alternate reality, as it tries to drain you of your energy of existence. You will die soon, young traveller. You'll need to enter the paradise of boredom.

The place I speak of is endless. No one ever went in that particular door and returned. They were all lost in an infinite blanket of lies, loneliness, and sadness. There is still a chance for you to escape, dear child, and it is the sky's sea of light. Its islands of clouds shall help you survive. But you have to destroy the fabric of the infinite blanket that prevents it to see the real light of Blaise, the star. You have to hurry, Blaise's time is coming. Blaise will enter its stage of choice, the nova explosion. You have to destroy the fabric before Blaise's reign over its hydrogen ends.

The realm will strive to confuse you. You have to be ready.

Your time has come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A television burst into life. It was showing a documentary about a certain space agency.

The International Association of Deep Space Exploration, or the IADSE, for short. A name that has spent hundreds of thousands of money on life-changing missions that are one of a kind. The association has helped in proving theories of curious scientists from the past centuries. The narrator stated.

Lies.

It showed more pictures, videos and stock footage from the IADSE.

But of course, there is something bound to go wrong. Radiation accidents, cosmic ray disasters, and the death of many astronauts were examples. The worst accident was a gamma ray burst that killed an entire crew of 50 people that were sent to the Carina Nebula. The voice paused.

Turns out that the star Eta Carinae has turned into a hyper nova while the crew of the spacecraft Magellan was sent to explore an exoplanet believed to be habitable for humans. Sad tragedy that was, it happened in 2103.

There were also suicides in space. The most well-known was the Europa expedition way back in 2098, an astronaut more commonly known as Kelsey plunged into the colder-than-regular-ice canyon river of the moon. She was very depressed and pressured about certain things she didn't want to talk about. And with the literal pressure with her mission...well, she jumped.

And now, the most daring exploration in all of deep space exploration history, a group of courageous scientists have been tasked to do something seemingly impossible...to find out everything about black holes. They have been sent to the supermassive black hole of our galaxy to explore. The crew consists of 10 people. The ship, the IADSE's ship Existence, is capable of travelling faster than most of the spacecrafts used for deep space explorations. Its captain, Dr. Rigel, is a well-experienced astronaut and a rocket scientist. He has led many scientific missions into space. And for the rest of the crew? Oh, you'll know soon enough.

These people are all liars.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darkness. Nothing to see. A void.

"Help...Please...help me...." A voice wailed in a low voice. A girl, at the very least.