I Can't Believe You've Done This

Point of view: Tom

    You know that I hate Tord, right? After that giant robot thing? Well screw my luck, because guess who was on the couch when I got home from work? Tord, the commie himself.

   Of course it was him! Life is not on my side today! I wanted to punch the crap out of him. I just went off to my room. I heard Tord say, "Why, hello to you, too, Jehova!"

Tord's Point of view

  When Thomas got home, he just stormed off into his room. I wanted to make him mad, so I said, "Why, hello to you, too, Jehovah!" I knew that would make him mad. I smiled to myself. That idiot is cute when he's mad... WAIT. WHAT THE FRICK AM I SAYING?! I'M NOT GAY!!

  Great. Now I'm going insane, calling Jehovah cute. He isn't! Well... You know what? Nevermind.

   Anyway, I just went back to watching anime. I turned up to make Thomas even more angry. I heard a shatter and some cursing from Thomas's room. I turned the anime down and laughed to myself.

~later... At about 10:00 pm...~

Tom's point of view

   I grabbed smirnoff and I grabbed my phone of my nightstand. I went to Google and looked up 'How to solve anger issues.' A lot of crap popped up. I scrolled through that and saw this one website that looked promising. For the number one anger issue help out was falling in love.

   I had a huge problem with this. I whisper-yelled, "What in the frick?!" Love is not me. I am not one to love. Love can get in the way of the important things.

   Tord must've still been awake and heard my muffled yells, because he knocked on my door and said, "Hey, Jehovah! What you screaming at?" " None of your buisness, commie!" I said back.

   When he left, I searched up 'reasons not to kill someone.' A lot of ideas came up and they almost helped. Almost.