❤️

taehyung had called jin, "h-hyung..something's wrong with hoseokie-hyung!! he won't wake up!!"
after some time, jin and the others had come home to see what taehyung was talking about.
they walked in and gasped in shock looking at their member who was currently unconscious.
"IS HE DEAD?!" kookie said literally shaking.
jin went over to hobi and checked his pulse "no, he's..he's still breathing...slowly."
jimin ran to taehyung and grabbed him by his shirt "what did you do to hyung?!"
taehyung looked down, not being able to look at his bff in the eyes "i-i don't know...i just was so angry and then-"
"and then what? did you put your hands on him at all?" jin interrupted.
kookie stroked hoseok's face "oh hyung..." he held him tightly.
jin called the paramedics "they'll be here in about 20 minutes...for now, let's just calm down and wait for their arrival."
after a few minutes, joon and yoongi rushed in when they got news of what happened.
"h-how did this happen? taehyung what did you do?" joon asked quickly checking on his fellow 94 liner.
"i'm so sorry, hyung...i-idk what happened..i was yelling at him and then he just...fell" taehyung explained.
the paramedics arrived, quickly put hoseok into an ambulance truck, and rushed him to the hospital.
the other members followed the truck to the hospital hoping their member would be alright.
once they got there, hoseok was taken to a room while the others were told to stay in the lobby.
after a few minutes went by, a nurse came out to inform them that hoseok will be alright.
"Mr.Jung will be fine, he mostly passed out due to stress and anxiety. his body is very weak..." she looked at taehyung "you need to be careful from now on, you're lucky he's okay...he could've had a heart attack" taehyung nodded slowly.
"the doctor will be here to see to you all once they've been able to calm him down" she said as she walked away.
taehyung felt horrible for what happened which just made jimin and yoongi feel even worse.
both of them sat next to taehyung, jimin hugged his bff while yoongi held tae's hand "he's gonna be ok, tae...hoseokie is strong."
tae continued to cry as the others comforted him.

....

after about two hours, the doctor approached them "you're here for Jung Hoseok?" he asked them.
"yes, is he alright?" joon asked and the doctor nodded in response.
"he won't be discharged until tomorrow night, but he's fine all n all" doctor informed them "you can go in and see him now, he's conscious."
the members thanked him and quickly made it over to their recovering member's room.
"HOBI" they all said in unison.
hoseok looked over and smiled seeing all his members together "hey."
for a while they all talked to him, played around with him, and kept him company until it was getting late.
"bye, hyung, i'll make you a treat tomorrow" kookie said as he was leaving with joon and yoongi.
"hope-ah, i would like to speak with you...can i come tomorrow? since i'll be helping you anyways" yoongi asked, hoseok nodded in response.
"hope-ah, please be good ok? and if they don't treat you right, lemme know OK?? i'll get you out of here faster than you can say swag" jin said and hobi nodded giggling a bit.
joon hugged his second in command "i'll come by tomorrow to help when they discharge you."
"ok, i'll be fine joonie" hobi assured him.
everyone left except taehyung and jimin "hyung, since i'm your roommate, i'll stay with you tonight ok?" jimin said hugging his hyung.
"fineee but you need to get your own bed" hobi said giggling.
"ok!!" jimin said running out to get a nurse's attention.
hobi looked over at his dongsaeng who was currently standing with his head down.
"hey" he said trying his best not to sound dry.
"hey" tae responded while still looking at the floor, ALSO trying not to sound dry.
mission failed...neither of them said a word after that, the room was silent and filled with tension.
tae sighed, he was about to say something but..
"hyung, the doctor says visiting time is over so..." jimin says looking over at his bff.
"it's fine, i'll just come by tomorrow" tae says grabbing his stuff.
*sigh* "tae...i'll be discharged tomorrow night, so we'll talk when i get back...ok?" hobi assures him.
tae nods and smiles sadly "sure, uhh..yeah n-no problem. you guys have a good night and..we'll talk when you get...back.."
jimin frowned "hey tae, before you go, can we talk outside?" tae reluctantly agreed and walked out with jimin.