Kaden Malore - A Man of Isolation

I don't want to sound gay over here, digging so deep into my feelings and emotions. But my father really had a lot on his hand raising all three of us after my mother left him for another man.

I think I was the most trouble because I was that golden child. And, no I don't mean that kid who is so spoiled and gets what he wants...more like the one with the disability. I am the baby in the family, also the only one born with a speech disorder that took took a very big hold on my life to this day at my thirty four year old self.

I was bullied in middle school for my stuttering but well into high school, that all stopped. I guess everything was okay then. I met a girl in my history class who I fell in love with during senior year. She was absolutely beautiful. She wore bright clothes which was so different than the emo kid I was. My stuttering didn't bother her.

Today, I am somewhat of a loner. I prefer a life of solitude whenever possible. I have five children of my own and three ex-girlfriends. Two in which annoys the hell out of me....that's a different story.  I'm as much in my kids life as my father was in mines. Sometimes they visit and sometimes they stay. I am no family man. I am a solo adventurer. I live in a small cabin in the woods that I built myself. My grandfather owned an acre of the land and I decided to put a home of my own on the property once I turned nineteen. It was the best investment I've made so far.

This is my first time having internet in my home. I went to school for IT, but dropped off after six months. It wasn't for me. I decided to major in engineering just like my old man.

So far I built both a cabin and shed on the land and working on a gazebo very soon. I had to have a pole place in front of my cabin for electricity. At first, I used mostly solar panels for my power. Now with internet hookup, I needed to be connected to the government electricity.

Personally, I wish everything worked on solar energy. It's a more clean solution. Whenever I have the chance, I will install a roof panel on my cabin and have my internet box connected to it. I hate paying the government. 

This is my life. I am a man of isolation.