Epilogue

Hoseok's POV  

I see how the fairy blows some powder to HeeYoung's face and how she instantly passes away.

"Ops! I used way too much, sorry not sorry!" The fairy says laughing.

What does he mean by that?

Yoongi transforms back to human in front of the fairy not caring about his nudity.

"What do you mean you used way too much?!" Yoongi asks furiously.

"Well, I grabbed a handful of powders to sleep by accident. It was only necessary to use a pinch to make her sleep for weeks and a grain to make her sleep for hours."

"WHAT!?" Yoongi screams.

I can feel my blood heating all over my body due to the anger that invades me. I clench my fist.

Yoongi walks closer to the fairy, he strangles him out of nowhere.

"When is she waking up?!" Yoongi asks the fairy.

"I-in a c-couple of de-decades," The fairy says with difficulty.

With a fast move, Yoongi breaks his neck. Jin and I remain frozen in our spots, shocked.

HeeYoung won't wake up for decades? My heart aches at the thought. A single tear goes down my cheek, even though HeeYoung was not my mate, I loved her as a little sister, she made the castle feel full of life even when she will always be in the library... HeeYoung made Yoongi less cruel.

Yoongi kneels in front of HeeYoung, he doesn't touch her nor show any expression, his eyes are completely empty.

He always took HeeYoung for granted until now, he never bothered to love her... he never knew how to express his emotions.

Yoongi started to shake, he sat down on the grass still looking at HeeYoung. After a while tears started to run down his cheek. He grabbed HeeYoung's body in his arms and started crying uncontrollably. Although HeeYoung is not dead, I know that Yoongi feels as if his whole world has just fallen and that everything he had is gone.

If I am not wrong when someone uses a handful of powder to sleep you can erase a human's memory and maybe kill them. I'm getting sick worried about the situation. HeeYoung needs to be in a hospital now so they can check her health, after all, she is in a coma now. All we can do now is wait and pray for her to have all her memories, it would hurt me if she forgot us.

"Yoongi, we need to take her to a hospital," I say softly.

Yoongi continues to sob, but he tries calms down after a while. Yoongi stands up carrying HeeYoung in bridal style.

I look at HeeYoung's small figure; she is losing all the color of her face with every passing minute... she looks lifeless. She reminds me of a story from a book of 1697 by Charles Perrault that I read a couple of decades ago... she is just like the sleeping beauty, she is going to sleep for about hundred years, the big difference here is that a kiss of true love will not wake her up, sadly this is not that type of fairytale, in fact, the fairy has been murdered by the supposed prince.

Yoongi transforms into wolfs again and I put HeeYoung on his back, with all the pain in the world he starts running back to the kingdom. Jin and I run after him. No one says anything else, there is nothing to say. This day is a tragic one that we all will regret until HeeYoung wakes up...

It hurts me the most that took HeeYoung to run away for Yoongi to realize how important she is for him.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Yoongi, Jin, and I are in HeeYoung's room looking at how the nurses are preparing her new room. HeeYoung will be in a hospital, for now. It is the best knowing that her heart could stop st any time...

Even though Jin didn't get to hang out with HeeYoung that much, he became attached to her; it was one of HeeYoung's biggest talents, she knew how to reach your heart with her sweet smile and bright eyes.

When everything is ready, HeeYoung's small figure is laid down on the soft mattress. She is as pale as a page and looks so vulnerable, I can't help but feel guilty about this. I wish I could have stopped the fairy from doing this to her.

Yoongi has not stopped crying ever since this happened and I don't blame him, I can't smile anymore, all this sadness has started to spread to the entire kingdom as well.

I can't help but to think about her family, I know she was from a noble family and that she had an older brother... they will never know about this, they will die thinking she's happy somewhere. I always wanted her to visit them or to bring them here, I guess all that is canceled.

I hope she can forgive all of us once she wakes up.

======
A/N- Thank you so much for reading!

This book is finished but HeeYoung's story is not over!!!

The sequel is finished now! Yoongi's story doesn't finish here :)

I love you all💜