𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

*the next day*
Payton and arunya drive to school together since arunya slept over at payton's house.
"holy shit!" a random student shouts "is that payton and arunya?!?"
Then everyone looks over at them and starts whispering at eachother. They walked together in the halls and people started cheering for them.

arunya's pov:
well i guess me and payton are together. i actually like him. he is kinda smart, nice, and he is very sweet. this is my first boyfriend and i hope this relationship goes right. but there is just some feelings for jake.

*skip to lunch time*
"soooooo, when did this relationship thing start?" maddie asks arunya.
"umm, last night?"arunya says quietly.
"WHAT?!?!?! omg how?" maddie asks excitedly.
"we sort of made out and i slept over at his house thats why we went to school together today" arunya whispers.
"HOLY SHIT! arunya! omgggg" maddie shouts.
"maddie shut the fuck up! the whole school can hear you!" arunya says.
"sorry" maddie says and giggles.
Arunya told maddie all the details about what happened.
"hey is this seat taken?" payton asks.
"hey payton!" arunya says.
she hugs payton with a big smile on her face.
"seems like someone's excited to see me" payton says and laughs.
"hey payton, you better respect my bitch right here or im gonna kick your ass."
"alright alright i mean i aint gonna do anything wrong with arunya, i love you" payton tells arunya.
"i love you too" arunya says as she puts her head on his shoulder.
they all finish their lunch and head back to class.
payton and arunya go to their history teacher's class to submit their project.
*knock knock*
payton opens the door and he walks in.
"sorry if i disturbed but here is the project me and arunya have done"payton says quietly.
"no problem payton, mind if i checkit now?" the teacher asks.
"sure, no problem" payton replies.

Teacher corrects the project and payton and arunya wait. arunya looks around the students and sees jake. her eyes widen and she looks away. payton waves to jake and he waves back.
"well done guys, you guys were the first to submit! i will see tomorrow then!" the tecaher says as she hands them the papers.
they walk out of the class. they check the papers.
"yay! we got an A+!" arunya says happily.
payton smiles and they walk out.

*bell rings and its hometime*
"hey arunya, i saw you and payton in my class today" jake tells arunya.
"yea, so what's up?" arunya asks.
"nothin' much, and i've heard some things about you and payton dating, is it true?" jake asks with a frown.
"umm, see loo-" arunya says interrupted.
"hey bro" payton says as he holds arunya's hand.
"so it's true?" he tells arunya.
arunya nods and walks away. jake felt sad because arunya was dating his bestfriend.

jake's pov:
well that sorta broke my heart. i mean its not like i really like arunya its just that i like her in a friendly way, i think.

Everyone goes home and enjoys the rest of their day.

                              *messages*

                                  jakey🤪   

arunya
hey sorry about earlier🤧
i was going to tell you

jakey
its aight
i just thought u didnt want a relationship rn

arunya
im sorry
i actually like payton

jakey
just a quick question
did anything happen with you two the day u guys had to do the history project?

arunya
umm... nothing really happened, we just did our project and stuff

jakey
what stuff?

arunya
hey, got to go rn, my mom is calling me for dinner.

jakey
ok then
take care
bye

arunya
bye

a.n: hey guys, sorry for the very late update btw guys follow my ig @https.francine