Van-tight.

Fuck.

This is definitely a double fuck situation.

Fuck. Well just to keep you up to date, so far I am currently laying in the back of a van with my hands and feet tied together, my mouth covered with duck tape and this annoying itch I have on my nose making this sistuation even more unbearable. Why? You ask, well I was drugged to put, it simply but, I was also, sort of kidnapped too but, I could still escape with a good punch and head bashing. Yep me, daughter of a boxing champion and definition of zen and yoga mum is kidnapped, if it wasn't already set in stone for ya.

The van hits another bump making my head immediately sting with pain, seriously what am I laying on, this has happened at lease two times since I woke up and it's getting annoying, I turn my head slowly making sure not to stir my already pounding headache further and find a cat collar jammed in the side of my head, wait, do they drug kittens and kidnap them too?! I glance around nervoulsly trying to find any souce of life, before I continuously start cursing repeativly at whoever has kidnapped me and maybe even killed a poor helpless little kitten.

Now although I didn't see their face, I know that it's a boy-well man, that he is well built and taller by like, a lot compared to myself. So, I am almost certain I'm gonna kick him in the balls first because of his well bulit structural defence and my lack of physical strength, points to him for keeping fit... that mother fucker.

The van halts and I hear two voices one being the one who said something about cutting my tongue out eariler if I even dared to speak before drugging me by putting a cloth of I-don't-even-know-what over my mouth but, how can I do that successfully talk, seeming he has already ducked taped my mouth before I woke up? Hmm? Pssh Idiot.

The other is a strong husky voice, one I still have yet, the pleasure of not meeting but, still; it seems familiar.

As I rattle though my brain trying to place voices with faces I'am snapped out into reality when the doors of the van start to open, I begin to feel fear clawing all over my body. Now see when I said all that stuff before about smashing peoples heads in and kicking them in the balls I forgot it, mainly because right then and there I was scared not, roller coaster scared but, shitting my pants scared... Which I didn't do but, still nevertheless the feelings were real.

But, all those feelings disapeared as I slipped into darkness once again.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So? You like? I'm kinda new at this but, I've got so, much planned for this story! Stay tuned for 'Dare to Speak' (DTS) as I am currently writing the second part and bits and pieces of others.