first time • nillie

V

Millie Swifty squeezed the bulge sticking out of Noah's light blue jean pants he bit his lip holding himself back from letting out small whimpers escape his mouth , she teased him by connecting her smooth plump peachy lips with his long neck leaving love bites along the way as she sucked and slurped him , still holding on his print she clenched her thighs together Mama's was getting soaked.

She pulled away from him a loud pop as she removed her mouth from the boy , Millie swung her leg over him straddling him sitting on the boys bulge softly with a large smile on that face of hers  , he grunted quietly "did you hear that I think I heard something" the girl on his lap looked confused it was torture oh how bad he wanted to slam her down and plunge himself inside her hourglass body.

"No Mommy I didn't hear anything" he tried to contain himself , the feeling of her warm heat draped over his large bone sticking out almost hurting the boy , it made him almost die from the heavenly feeling.

"See now I think I did hear something,  bad boy" she whispered in a low seductive tone sending chills down his spine feeling tingly everywhere goosebumps rising from within his skin , with his hands tied he couldn't do much which meant he couldn't stop her from doing whatever she was about to do.

She swayed her hips in front Noah teasing him knowing she was killing him inside , she wore a tight biker shorts with a black tube top showing some cleavlage he was getting weaker by the second he wanted to hit it so badly.

She smirked as he bit his bottom lip trying to look away to the side she grabbed his chin with her thumb turning his face a bit so he'd be facing her , Millie bent down a bit to match his level she clasped the nape  of his neck with her small hands she deeply looked into his hazel brown eyes, both their hearts thumping fastly almost waiting to jump out of each other chests to collide into one whole.

Noah was lovestruck from the girl , she mashed her lips against he hungrily pushed back his tongue pushing against her teeth the small brunette moved her hands to his head gripping it firmly feeling his soft Chestnut brown hair they slowed down a bit to enjoy the feeling of eachother's mouth working back and forth the moist feeling of his tongue in her mouth as it slowed down he smiled against the the soft kissing the taste of her lipstick lingered after Abit.

She pulled away a bit "Noah i-i want you right now" she moaned gripping onto her globes covered in clothing he wanted to rip off right now to explore her beautiful body slowly and just admire it like he admires her everyday.

She grabbed her scissors from off the ground going behind him to cut off the ropes she tied him in Millie needed him inside of her now she couldn't wait any longer no more teasing from the both of them.

She cut the tie making the ropes fall from the boys body little whore he thought to himself noah wasted no time he pulled the girl a small gasp left her mouth, she was in front of him , he gripped onto her small waist slamming the small girl onto his lap causing her breath jiggle a bit he glanced Jesus should I rip she shirt off? Noah thought he was sort of nervous he gulped.

Millie got offily close to his face "I'm sorry tied you up daddy" in a low seductive voice she spoke in pushed the hazel eyed boy over the edge it was silent she looked at him innocently "you've been a bad girl and you know what  daddy does to bad girls" he growled lowly ripping her tube top off the girl her breast fell as the clothing piece got ripped off.

His eyes widen her globes looked even better without that annoying clothing piece Millie turned a pink color like the sky as the sun sets "don't worry millster I'll go slow and steady" he spoke softly he could tell that she was getting nervous.

"Okay schnipper it's just it's my first fine" she let out slowly sighing deeply Getting that confession off her chest although he already knew that since that they're really close best friends who were shamelessly in love with one another it all happened so fast but it all started with a meaningful kiss.

Millie covered her chest area while Noah took off his white showing revealing his abs he'd grown over the years he used to be a stick but he had grown into a large tree "Millie your beautiful you know that right?" The boy tried to make her feel good about herself.

"I-i uh-" she stuttered she was a nervous wreck and she couldn't believe that Noah let her do this but they are at the right age and all Millie's a bit insecure though.

"You are beautiful Everything about you is absolutely" he traced her divine curvy body looking at her up and down as if he'd seen an angel "elegant" he adrmired the girl she felt a bit for comfortable.

She rolled her hips a bit sitting straight Noah groaned resting his hands on her thick hips "d-do you really think so?" Meeting his beautiful eyes while she was saying it softly feeling more settled, "I know so, anybody even getting the chance to hear your heavenly British voice up close or to even have you on them" he could ramble on how anybody is lucky enough to have this wonderful girl in their life.

Millie chuckled a bit grabbing her face with both hands as her face heated up "stop your making me blush" the girl said sending a smile straight to his face "Millie we don't have to do this right now" he said the erection below faded away he was just happy being with her presence that's all he cared about was her company.

"I just Wanna make you feel good" she sighed sadly was he getting bored already? She frowned still covering her chest "I don't need your body to feel good you make me feel good just by you being near me is enough" she was speechless his words made her feel some type of way she couldn't even begin to explain.

"Ugh this is why I love you" she smiled happily as she planted kisses on the boy face filling him up with love from the girl he adored the most in his entire life.

Part two?