Working it out

Soo my lil baby logan got sick so u kno i had to call off work to take care of him. Vince called to come get logan so he could help sure he can thats his son.Once again Vince came in looking fine asl so i told him he could stay for a while so we can talk.We talked about us getting back together but what aboutAugust??. I just had another baby and idk vince so he lend in to kiss me ohhhhhhh gawd noo hell yea i wanted it. So we began to kiss and booommmmmmnn we did sum and we were back together in 2months .August was fine with it yea he still sees his daughter Miaa but things are really working out. Vince really changed he was not on his phone all the time and he stayed home alot with logan. So on the real i really love it but let me tell u sum it aint lies we tell ok its the truth and its real cuz we keep it real okay. So i talked to my sisters and they are coming over for dinner i told vince he said fine he and Lashawn would just watch some basketball in the screen room.Later on that day the gurls came ova but you kno trina had to bring that damn Gabe Toni:i told her not to i told her. Well gabe the men are in the screening room as Gabe walked.off i started to curse Trina ass out why the hell would u bring him all the sisters started to laugh.soo how is the real toni asked its fine its good i love it its very fun. Ok u. Guys wanna see Mia yass plesse they all said ok i ran up stairs to get her here she is . Omg tamar she is so freaking cute see has hazel eyes and long hair omg look at her. Thanks i kno i make cute babiess shes just that bish.So after my sisters left i was tired i put logan and mia back to sleep and me and vince went to bed.