Text pt.2 (smut)

It didn't take very long for Hoseok to get home after what Yoongi told him.

<mini time skip>

Once he got home, he rushed to the bedroom to find Yoongi nude on their bed, which surprised Hoseok when he looked through the door.

When he had made his way to their bedroom door he saw Yoongi with a vibrator inside himself. He was whimpering at the feeling, setting it to the highest level.

<Hoseok's POV>

I just stood there quietly at the door watching Yoongi pleasure himself. I grew hard at the sight; not to mention the sounds. I continued to watch him pleasure himself, when the most beautiful moan left his lips. He kept moaning like that and it could tell he had hit his sweet spot. I bit my bottom lip as to not touch myself while standing at the door.

I couldn't take it anymore; I walked to the bed and licked the back of his neck. "H-Hoseok! A-aah! Wh- when d-did you get h-here!?" Yoongi asked as he pulled out the vibrator, turning it off. "Somewhat minutes ago." I said as I sucked red marks in his skin, which turned purple soon after. "You're so needy, kitten. Couldn't even wait for me to get home." I moved my hand to Yoongi's crotch, grabbing his member and pumping it. "Hoseok-  a-aahh! Mhmm aah- "  I sped up the pace causing Yoongi to moan louder. "I- I'm gon- gonna-" Yoongi came all over my hand and the bedsheets.

"Already?" I chuckled after Yoongi came. I could tell he was already tired, but he was still hard.

<Yoongi's POV>

"I didn't even notice you were here." He really did startle me. I noticed how even after I came, I was still hard, and Hoseok was too. As soon as Hoseok cleaned his hand, he came back into the room and told me, "Lay down on your back for me." So I did exactly that. He undressed himself and climbed in-between my legs. "You're so beautiful" he said as he krept his face up to my chest. "Please don't tease me Hoseok." I whined growing more excited the closer his body got to mine.

He started to lick my nipple earning small/ quiet moans from me. As he sucked my left nipple, he pinched the other making me wiggle around at the sensation. "Hoseok please~" I whined. "Please what?" He replied moving away from my chest sending shivers through m body from the cold air. "Please just fuck me. I need you inside me right now. Please, it's painful." I said, tears forming in my eyes. "Okay, okay, I will."

He spread my legs open, then aligned his member with my hole, and started to tease it. "Hoseok please hurry." I moaned as he thrusted in. He was going at a slow pace at first making sure I could adjust first. "Faster" I told him. He picked up he speed and began thrusting at an inhumane speed. He put my legs over his shoulders and thrusted from a different angle, hitting my prostate straight on. I was a moaning mess. I reached around for something to hold onto, and wound up pulling in the bedsheets underneath us. I was getting close to releasing, and Hoseok was too. "Hoseok-  ah-aah
I'm cl- close". I stuttered. "Me too, baby" And with that said, we both came together right after.

"I feel so much better now" I said as I tried to calm down from my high.

"I love you, Hoseok"

"I love you too, Yoongi". Hoseok gently kissed my forehead before we both fell asleep together.