Past - Sad - Death

Frea's younger version pic.

-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-

It was december,the christmas season when it all happened.

*flashback*

My father,james crisostomo,hated me when i was 5,but when i ask my mom angelica why's my dad rude at me..she always say that he cares for me a lot but i just can't feel it because he has his own strange way of showing his feelings.
Even if i knew my mom wouldn't lie about it ofcourse,i didn't believe it because of his attitude to me.

When i was in kindergarten my father always want me to get home-schooled because he always say that it is dangerous for me to go outside...why? I dont know what's his problem.
I got really mad to him so that day i didn't even ate or go outside of my room,so when it was already midnight i sneaked outside to eat some food because i knew they were already sleeping,and my father appeared out of nowhere and kneeled to me while he said:" you are just a small ant that is going to get crushed by this world's cruelty and madness,so if you want to survive..you better hide yourself".

I was just a little girl so i didn't get what he said,but deep down i felt scared.

After a few weeks,my mom angelica convinced my dad to let me go to a school,they fought over and over about it until my dad gave up and decided for me to go,but for some reason....i wasn't happy about it...i felt that what my father said to me that night was a warning..but for what??

November🔫

I had i dream about when i was in kindergarten,i had a classmate called -----,she was very kind and as time flows,we became best friends.i was so happy about it,we played together,protected each other and laughed together.we were like sisters.but then there was a tragedy that happened..she..was..raped.
**blackout,i feel asleep again**

I woke up and saw my mother and father looking at me,my mother was holding my hand and my father was looking-worried.my mom said that she saw me at the stairs laying like a dead person,she was worried about me so she asked if i was okay a hundred times while my father--still quiet on the corner.i guess i didn't drank my medicine.

The medicine that i take is given by my father and he said that it is for the people that have a weak heart,but it is strange because it is not those type of medicine that you drink,my medicine is like a green syrup that i have to fill in my injector and inject it in my neck...weird right?

christmas morning🔫
This christmas my mom ordered our maids to bring out our christmas decorations.My father came and said to our maids not to put the decorations.i was gonna be mad at him and then he added:"we are the ones that will put it this christmas to make it special"then he smiled.it was the first time i saw my father smile...it felt warm.

5:00pm
Mom and i are the ones that decorated inside the house,and since were girls,every single room are filled with christmas decorations while my father outside,is putting christmas lights on the tree.after that our maids served us cookies and hot chocolates,it was the best day for us.

I told my mom and dad that i'll be out for an hour,they asked why but i just said it is a surprise :).

I got to the mall and bought some presents for mom and dad,so i can thank them.cause even if im a spoiled brat,they still hadn't give up on me.i looked at my watch,damn! Its already 8:00pm?!i have to get home..

🎴8:15pm🎴i got home.

I was in the taxi and about to get home when i felt something strange.

I felt death.

I began to sweat..i was nervous for some reason,sabi ko sa taxi driver na ibaba ako sa may kanto..tutal lalakarin ko lang ng sandali ang mansion namin...ugh..i can't help it..i know i am in danger when i saw the man's eyes.....ughh...