NO,IT CANT BE,NOT NOW!!!

(Y/n's POV)

I went back home,and decided to take a shower,I entered the bathroom and I felt something was off,not just the wierd feeling I was getting but I was also feeling nauseous,I looked down and I suddenly felt like I was gonna throw up,I ran towards the toilet.

Time skip
~======~

I got out put some comfy clothes on,and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast when all of a sudden my phone rang.
I checked my phone my eyes widened , I rushed to the door and went towards the pizzeria.....

Time skip
~=====~

I got to the pizzeria only to be stopped by the manager.

(M)manager (Y) you

(M)"(Y/n) you can't go in. We're remodeling the place"

(Y)"What do you mean remodeling?"

(M)"Yeah I ordered new animatronics,so I just have to say your fired"

(Y)"F-fired?!!"

(M)"You heard me,your fired"

I went back to my car I got in and held in my tears.....

I was on my way back home till I saw a Walgweens (lol I know how it's spelled but meh kinda sound boring so Walgweens it is)
I went in and got a pregnancy test and some candy/chocolate

Time skip
~====~

After getting to my apartment I went towards the bathroom to take the test
And it.came.out.positive!!!

NO,IT CANT BE,NOT NOW!!!

(Ok so let's just say that the night Bonnie brought you home after he laid you dawn and he laid down you woke up and things got interesting.....I DONT LIKE WRITING LEMONS SO LOOK FOR THAT JUNK ELSE WHERE!!!
Not in my catholic site......)

That night I couldn't sleep....
So many thoughts went through my head
Like I'm pregnant and Bonnie won't be here...I feel lost,confused,sad,angry....just so many emotions swirled around my head.
But I will try everything to get Bonnie back I can't lose......"my bunny boy"

Hey guys sorry for not updating just had writers block and well I'm not really the writing type,I just do this for fun or when I'm bored.....so yeah your pregnant ummm yay? Should it be a girl or a boy so I can make a name picking chapter.....
So yeah byeeeeee my psychos!!!
Comment your answer!!! Plz!!