Chapter 1 Family

Vulpexia's POV

I woke me and my mom up excited to learn new things from her. Mom then groggily then said what time of the day is it? I then answered back it's about sunset! While swishing my tail swiftly.
Mom then went outside the den to check if any predators was in plain sight. After her inspection, she then told me that it was safe to go outside. I then asked  about what we will do tonight. My mom said it's a surprise~  while looking at me with a mother's love.

Back at the den

Caniar's POV

I opened my eyelids to see only me and dad in the den. Worried, I asked dad "dad? Where's mom and vulpie/vulpexia?" Which he just answered, "here in the den caniar." I then shouted "Dad!! THEY AREN'T HERE!!" Which then made dad jump and say "WHAT?!" and we searched outside the den and behind it. Until dad mentioned "maybe.." I then answered "maybe what dad?" Tilting my head to the side.  " I know where your mom and sister went."

Vulpexia's POV

The Forest

We were kinda deep in the forest and I kept asking mom where we were going which she always answered with " you'll  see." Ten minutes after, we saw a cave  that had vines that retract when mom touched them. I tried to ask how and if she had magic, but she ignored my question and commanded me to go inside the cave. I questioned her why would she want me inside the cave. She then looked at me and said " let's go together if you want." In a soothing and calming voice. I then agreed and went inside the cave. I saw a little bit of light up ahead and asked "are we going there?" "Yes dear." I then thought about "maybe she'll teach me how to hunt or.. know which type of berry is the best tasting one.. or before I could think of anything else we were at the light. There was a lot of vines so the first thing you would see is only light. Mom then pulled back the vines and revealed a water fall falling to a river and pink trees. The only thing that was weird is the stone walls surrounding the scenery. Mom then said, "welcome to the mystical falls Vulpexia."

The Forest

Narrator: Caniar and his dad went deep inside the forest and approached the same cave.

Dad's/Leo's POV
I watched my son's expression as I touched the vines and it retracted back. His expression was a mixture of amazement and frightenened. I then asked him "why are you scared?" Which he answered with "i-it's a dark c-cave." "It's nothing." I said to my son. And we walked inside the cave and he saw light up ahead. He ran to the light and screamed back at me, "Dad! Mom and Vulpie's here! I then thought" you sly vixen Danie." Caniar and I hugged Danie and Vulpexia.

Narrator: it looked perfect for a family photo, but  we can just imagine them.