Mission 0: Cleared for Duty

"Do you know about the Dimension Jumper?"
"Oh, her? I've never heard the full story, tell it to me!"
Hm, it's nice to travel past the Multiverses and hear the stories about me. Oh! Sorry, was I talking to myself? Sorry about that. Let's start from the beginning.
My name is Everly Verse, I'm the one and only Dimension Jumper. I was born, raised and trained for this role. I materialised inside an inter-dimensional black hole when I was just a baby. When I appeared in a universe, one of the many Kitsunes of reality took me in and helped me grow up.  Astra was her name. Extensive training from the other Kitsune as well as long hours of meditation have made me a formidable fighter. My birthplace also ensured I can breathe without air, as well as giving me my abilities. Partially absorbing the black hole and cosmic radiation has rendered me the ability to open golden portals between Dimensions and universes. However, this ability comes with a drawback, I can't turn this power off. Unless there's something covering my hand, I'm always opening portals. My abilities don't stop there. I'm able to levitate or walk in the air because of my gravity cancelling ability. I can also see faults in reality. I'm also practically immortal, my body stays 16 but my mind is millennia old. Basically anything you would expect from a cosmic hero.

Anyway,  Astra recently told me I was cleared of my training, I'm now free to help the Ultraverse as I please. She and the other Kitsune will send me missions through my new steampunk goggles. Oh by the way, if I break the fourth wall a bit, sorry I can't help it, I can see through the fourth wall so I'll try ignore it the best I can. Oh! Astra's sending the first mission through my goggles! Let's see here.
"Everly, come back to the Kitsune universe, there's something you need to see," Ok, let's go. From now on, this will be in the third person.

Everly arrived through a gold portal and appeared at the main Kitsune sanctuary. She saw only Astra sitting there, her back to the Dimension Jumper.
"Astra, where is everyone? Bolt! Epoch! Tsunami?!" Everly called out her friends, no, her families' names. But no response. Everly turned to Astra, watching as she turned around to see glowing tears in her eyes. Everly went over to comfort her, embracing her in a hug.
"They vanished, just gone," Astra sobbed.
"Where to? Which universe?" Everly asked, pulling away from Astra. She placed a hand between her ears. Astra calmed down slightly at her touch.
"The anime multiverse, specifically Saiki's," Astra said, wiping her tears away. Everly nodded her head, taking off one of her gloves, she held out her hand, a golden portal appeared. As she was stepping in, Astra followed, the two of them appearing behind a school. Astra quickly slid a pendant on Everly's neck, her Kitsune form becoming spectral.
"What did you do?!" Everly urgently whispered.
"Made myself invisible, people can't see or hear me now," Astra explained. As the two of them got up, a student saw Everly.
Crap